If Only We All Could Live Happier Lives

Oberyn told the story of the first time he met Tyrion when he was just a baby Lysianassa held her husbands hand as his anger grew as he listened to the story "our father brought me and my sister Elia with him on a visit to Casterly Rock my first time away from Dorne I didn't know anything about the Rock not the food, not the weather, not your accents nothing but the biggest disappointment.... you"  Oberyn says "hmm you and my family have more in common than you might admit"  Tyrion replies "the whole way from Dorne all anyone talked about was the monster that had been born to Tywin Lannister a head twice the size of his body, a tail between his legs, claws, one red eye, the privates of both a girl and a boy"  Oberyn says "that would have made things so much easier"  Tyrion replies Lysianassa chuckles softly he smiles at the sound "when we met your sister, she promised she would show you to us every day we would ask every day she would say, "soon" then she and your brother took us to your nursery and....she unveiled the freak your head was a bit large your arms and legs were a bit small, but no claw no red eye no tail between your legs just a tiny pink cock we didn't try to hide our disappointment "that's not a monster", I told Cersei "that's just a baby" and she said, "he killed my mother" and she pinched your little cock so hard, I thought she might pull it off until your brother made her stop "it doesn't matter", she told us "everyone says he will die soon I hope they are right he should not have lived this long".."  Oberyn says as he was speaking Lysianassa takes her husbands hand in her own and he squeezes it gently "well.... sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants"  Tyrion says to Oberyn who replies "and what about what I want? justice.... for my sister and her children"  Lysianassa says "why do you think I chose the Mountain's "twin"!? my first choice was the child beater Meryn in case you haven't noticed I'm no fool and it isn't because I'm friends with the Master of Secrets but my sister and I were taught to be observant and thanks to out Warging ability we're more observant than most and became pretty good at reading people and.... most situations I took your attended target but as you once claimed his shadow should be a sufficient replacement for even if he didn't join in I'm pretty sure he watched and in my opinion that is just as bad I also know Tywin pretty well and he'll do anything to keep what power he has and make it grow even stronger he cares about his family legacy not his family they're all just tools to help him get what he desires and nothing more"  Oberyn smiles then asks "so you will allow me to be your champion!?"  she replies "well Tywin's still expecting "magical babies" to pop out of me so it isn't like he's going to let me fight"  he chuckles then stands up, takes the torch he brought with him out of its holster then bows and leaves....

♟️👑

While in her cell waiting for her trial to start Veðrfölnir came with a plea from Sansa begging her to help her and save her from her mad aunt and Lysianassa had Tyrion write a letter to Tyrique telling him he is to once again play his part as her brother and do whatever he can to protect his wife surprisingly enough Lysa happily allows him to enter her home in the Eyrie Petyr on the other hand was very upset he came especially when he saw how happy Sansa was when she saw him even Robin was upset Lysa seems to dote on Tyrique thinking he will keep Petyr away from Sansa which he does for the most part but Petyr is one who does whatever he can to get his way and he seems to want Sansa for himself Tyrique was warned in the letter Tyrion wrote to him to always keep a sword at his side as well as a vial of an antidote for poison on his person at all times.... when Lysa died Sansa sent Tyrique back home thanking him for keeping her company and in a very odd way protecting her from her aunt what she didn't realize was that it was because he was there that even Petyr left her alone and didn't go as far as he wanted to with her and yet she still saved his life after he killed her aunt and was put on trial for it by making up a story about how her jealous aunt committed suicide by jumping through the Moon Door after seeing Petyr kiss her on the cheek.... which never actually happened for Tyrique was with her until she was called to meet with her aunt who saw Petyr talk with Sansa and Tyrique while standing very close to her and her own deranged mind made up some fantasy about Petyr kissing Sansa on the lips and in a jealous rage Lysa had tried to push her through the Moon Door even after she (Sansa) claimed she loved her husband and would never do that to him especially with him right there though it seemed Lysa had missed the fact that Tyrique was in the Courtyard with Sansa at the same time that Petyr was standing at her other side so she didn't believe her....