⚔️🐺Our First Prisoner👩🏼‍🦰

Lysithea goes with Jon, Halfhand and his crew to take care of Mance's lookouts she basically went because Jeor wouldn't allow Jon to go without her and Sam offers to take up Jon's duties while he was gone "stay in sight"  Lysithea whispers to Fenix and Ghost before letting them rush off and be who they are their people's protectors Jon looks at her "they won't go far their duty to defend us till their dying breath takes over any other instinct they may have so let them be who they are who knows when they'll get the chance to do it again"  she tells him he smiles then nods wishing he could kiss her lord he misses her kiss, he misses her and the way they had it when they were in Winterfell but at least she's here with him he wasn't happy before he is now for he doesn't believe he could deal with the heartache that comes with never seeing her ever again in many ways he believes that he and the woman he loves are just like Fenix and Ghost and it's his fault they're like that for thanks to the fact he wanted to become a Night Watch Man they don't have the freedom they once had and he'll never never be able to marry her or do anything everyone else gets to do.... "now, the Wilding's we're looking for sleep during the day and hunt at night they find a nice cave to hide in while the sun's up, then do their killing when it's dark"  Halfhand says as they walk to their destination "we could do the same"  Jon replies "no, we couldn't this is their country they know where to walk, where not to walk I've lost good men who fell into a crevasse they didn't see till they were in it"   Halfhand says "maybe they should have taken better care to watch where they were walking"  Lysithea replies in her baritone male voice "Snær!"  Jon scolds Lysithea smirks then says in her baritone male voice "fine! he should have trained them to be better trackers or at least get to know the land they walk on better they say to know thy enemy you must think like them walking into a crevasse is not thinking like a crevasse"  he shakes his head at her then says to Halfhand "father always said I am of the North"  Halfhand chuckles "he wasn't joking"  Jon says "look around, boy this look like home to you?"  Lysithea replies in her baritone male voice "yes"  Halfhand chuckles then says "you start thinking you know this place, it will kill you do you understand me?"  Lysithea replies in her baritone male voice "you don't know us so don't act or claim that you do!"  Jon scolds "Snær!"  Lysithea says in her baritone male voice with a shrug "I'm just acting like you do one one too many occasions, it's about time you got to see what it's like being with you.... annoying isn't it!?!"  the guys around her chuckle Jon shakes his head with a smile "we're at war we've always been at war and it's never going to end, cause we're not fighting an enemy we're fighting the North, and it's not going anywhere the Watch has given you two a great gift and you only have one thing to give in return your life"  Jon replies "I'll gladly give my life"  Halfhand replies as he grips Jon's shoulder making him stop walking and face him "I don't want you to be glad about it I want you to curse and fight until your hearts done pumping and know this, boy your death will be a gift for them south of the Wall they'll never know what you've done they'll never know how you died they won't even know your damn name but they'll be alive, because some nameless bastard north of the Wall gave his life for theirs now, do you understand me?"  Jon says "I do"   he looks at Lysithea while hiding the sadness he feels for there's a part of him that wouldn't gladly give up his life because he never got to live it with her not the way his heart wants to Halfhand chuckles softly and says "you're even dumber than you look"  Lysithea chuckles softly "it's just words, boy, to keep us a little warmer in the night make us feel like we got a purpose"  Halfhand says he chuckles then says as he continues walking "come on we've got to find these goat fuckers before night falls and they find us"  Jon looks around to see if he can see Ghost then feels the woman he loves who is pretending to be a man so she can be with him pat his shoulder and hears her say "they'll find us but we should stay with the group"  he nods and they walk together side by side her knuckles slide over his as they walk and he smiles.... Lysithea stays with Jon as they sneak up on then fight the Wildling lookouts Lysithea ends up fighting a redheaded woman and teases in her baritone male voice "well aren't you the prettiest man I've ever seen!"  which does as she wanted it to do which was catch Jon's attention Jon looks at Lysithea who had a gentle hold of a redheaded woman's arm as she (Lysithea) says in her baritone male voice "it's about time we find a group of people who believe women can hold their own!"  and he smiles "kill her!"  Halfhand orders "no!"  Lysithea replies with her baritone male voice "we don't take prisoners!"  Halfhand says "it isn't like I'm going to rape her I don't like women that way!"   Lysithea replies in her baritone male voice Halfhand raises a eyebrow at her "I don't like you that way either old man!"  she tells him in her baritone male voice he chuckles "besides since she's a woman I'm sure she knows how to cook better than any of you do and we all could use a decent meal"  she says in her baritone male voice he laughs then says "it isn't like we can question her I've known a Wilding to bite of his tongue instead of talking"  Lysithea replies in her baritone male voice "maybe he was just hungry"  Halfhand laughs "what's your name?" Jon asks the woman "Ygritte"  the woman replies she looks at Jon and says "I gave you my name"  Jon replies "I'm Jon Snow"  Lysithea says in her baritone male voice "Einar Snær"  Jon smirks then hears the woman he loves say in her male voice as she gently pushes Ygritte in his direction "take her"  he gently grips Ygritte's arm and watches Lysithea walk away and Halfhand follows her....