Chapter 26: Tension

*Warning: Violence*

Everyone had spent at least a month in the cottage now. With Pansy's morning sickness, and the tension between Mattheo and Theodore, the house might as well have been an asylum.

"Dammit who left the milk out again?" I yell from the kitchen.

Pansy comes out of the bathroom again, a little puke still on her collar.

"Sorry, my bad. I wanted cookies and milk." She says exhausted.

I smile and go up to her.

"Well Santa, I love you but we can't keep leaving it out, alright?" I kiss her forehead and out the milk away. I shit the refrigerator door and feel hands around my waist.

"Good morning sunshine." Mattheo whispers in my ear. He kisses my neck softly.

I turn around and put my hands around his neck, hugging him.

"Morning to you too." I smile and kiss him.

Draco comes in the kitchen. He sees Mattheo and I and gags.

"Get a room. Disgusting people. You know this is a bad time to be boyfriend and girlfriend. We have targets on our backs!" He says trying to annoy us.

I hold up my ring finger.

"I think you mean fiance." I correct my brother.

He groans.

"Ya, you had a romantic night in a cabin and he proposed, get over it. Me and Pansy are engaged and we aren't all over eachother."

"That seems like a being a bad fiance problem. She's sick because of YOUR baby and you avoid her like the plague. Be better." I look towards him as Mattheo nuzzles my neck.

He shrugs and walks away. Mattheo looks at me then at the beer bottles in the counter.

"Theodore and Enzo drank pretty heavily last night. I didn't hear Theo go to our room." He says puzzled.

Just then, Theodore walks out of Enzo's room.

"Mattheo, he's in the same clothes-"

"As last night." Mattheo finishes my sentence.

We both look at eachother in disbelief.

"No Theodore definitely isn't gay. Or bi, right? That couldn't..." Mattheo trails off.

I put my hands over his mouth.

"You'll jinx it!" I laugh.

He looks at me lovingly and took my hands off his mouth. He kisses my hand.

"When we get out of here, and we have thick walls, the things I'm going to do to you.." He whispers in my ear. My face goes red.

"Maybe it's the other way around." I whisper back.

Enzo walks out of his room and waves over to us, clearly hungover.

"Hey Enzo, can I talk to you?" I try to escape Mattheos grasp but he tickles me.

I laugh and punch him. After about thirty seconds he lets me go.

"I'll be right back." I tell him.

I take Enzo out to the patio. We sit down on some lawn chairs.

"Be straight with me Enzo. Or not depending on how this conversation goes-"

He looks up at me confused.

"Look, alcohol does things, makes you think and feel. Theodore came out of your room this morning wearing the same clothes from yesterday..." I hoped he could put the pieces together.

His face goes pale.

"Y/n.. it's complicated."

My face lights up.

"So something happened!" I yell.

He shushes me. I cover my mouth realizing how loud I just was.

"Look," he sighs. "We were a little tipsy and because neither of us are getting anything, stuff happened... but it's never happening again. It was a one time thing." He says yawning.

My jaw drops.

"Enzo, since when were you fruity?" I question him excitedly.

He shakes his head.

"I'm not."

Mattheo comes out from the corner of the patio.

"You know what they say man, drunk words are sober thoughts." He walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

Enzo looks at me betrayed.

"I didn't know he was listening!" I defend myself.

"Oh I hear everything, amor." He kisses me. Wow he must be really horny.

I almost spoke but I hear a thud from inside the treehouse. All three of us get up and run in. Draco and Theodore are fighting eachother.

"Don't fucking talk about Enzo like that." Theodore says his fists still up.

"I was just making a fucking observation asshole!" Draco yells. He holds his bloody nose.

Theodore scoffs charging at him again.

"A homophobic one!" He punches his stomach.

Pansy runs in, clearly just waking up.

"Draco!" She yells. She runs towards him as Enzo pulls Theodore away.

I yell to everyone in the room.

"Get your asses cleaned up, and after this, we are having a family meeting! Get your fucking shit together!" I yell.

"Damn your sexy when you command people." Mattheo hugs me from behind.

I push him off.

"I love you, but you are a little too horny today." I kiss his forehead and go to the bathroom Enzo and Thedore are in.