Chapter 1: Animal Crackers

"You look stunning!" Pansy screamed at me.
"You need to calm down Pans, it's just a stupid party where I have to keep pretending to like that jackass."

I rolled my eyes as I looked in the mirror at my dress. It felt too tight, like I was vulnerable. Note to self, no short tight dresses. Although, my chest does look nice in this, my ass too.

Pansy sighed and took a deep breath. "I know you and Blaise have had a hard time recently with your chemistry, and I need to tell you something, but you might want a few drinks in you first."

I glanced at her and she had a guilty look on her face.

"Pans, what do you know?"
"I want to wait till after the party."
I rolled my eyes
"Fine. Let's get down there and get some alcohol in my system."

Pansy and I walked down to a loud speaker and shot glasses everywhere. Pansy went to the dance floor and I went over to the mini bar that my brother was supplying with more drinks. He looked up at me and cringed. He hit me with a
shot of tequila.

"You look like a mess. Why do you look so miserable y/n? Don't you have a boyfriend around here you can screw?"

I glared at him and downed the shot in less than 2 seconds without flinching, his eyes widening.
"Not a boyfriend I want to screw, or want in general."

He scoffed and went back to unboxing the drinks, when Mattheo Riddle sat next to me. Draco smiled, but I groaned. I hated Mattheo and he hated me. He has been best friends friends with my brother since we were kids.

"Draco, give me a bottle of tequila."
"You mean a shot Mattheo?" Draco said puzzled.
"No the entire goddamn bottle, do I have to say it twice?"

"I can't do tha-"
Mattheo took out a 50 dollar bill and slid it under the table.
Draco looked around and grabbed the 50.

"Nice doing business with you Riddle."
"Thanks Malfoy."
Before getting up he glared at me and left.

"God what is his fucking problem?!"
Draco laughed and poured himself a drink.
"What's so funny brother?"

"Your so on edge it's just funny, you look like your about to punch someone."
"It'll be you if you don't shut your mouth."
He rolled his eyes and went to the dance floor.

I went out to the hallway to get some fresh air and ran into Hermione.

"Hey, any ideas how to get a cat to be nice to you? I gave Crookshanks a bath because he got into some jam I saved from lunch, and now he won't come out from under my bed without trying to bite me."

"Well animals are kinda like men so what's something Crookshanks likes?"

"He likes animal crackers greatly for some odd reason, but I don't have any and I checked with the kitchens, they don't either."

"Well, just use what he likes to lure him out. I have some in my dorm, we'll sneak in. There's a party right now so no one is paying attention, even if they did, they are all so drunk we could accuse them of hallucinating!"

Hermione laughed and followed me into the Slytherin common room. We walked towards the back so no one would see us. Once we got to my dorm, we walked in to see Pansy making out with Draco, clothes scattered on the floor.

"Oh my god!" I screamed that a little louder than is should've, but it was my brother so...I had a good reason.

"You couldn't have locked the door Pansy?" I asked in disgust. Hermione crouched in the corner, trying not to laugh.

"Sorry, I thought you were "busy" with Blaise. I heard him moaning in his dorm..."

My heart stopped for a split second. Of course the fucker was cheating on me. That's probably what she wanted to tell me.

Pansy started to panic
"I wanted to tell you y/n it's just that I didn't want to hurt you, or for you to hurt someone else."

I asked sternly, "Who is it?"
"Who is what?" She asked me puzzled as she tried to get her clothes on

"Who is the one he is cheating on me with? That's what I'm asking. Who is the slut that is sleeping with my boyfriend?"

She looked down and said so quietly it could have been a whisper,
"It's Cho Chang."

My blood was boiling.
"She is fucking dead."

Hermione piped up and spoke.
"Can I get the animal crackers or...?"