Chapter 9: Dagger

Lord Voldemort stood 20 feet from me, grinning and holding my fathers shoulder.

"Wow, Y/n Y/l/n, I haven't seen you since you were young. Your father and I want to-"

The fear that coursed through my body should have given me 3 options, freeze, fight, flight. Instead it gave me only one, flight.

I ran to Mattheos dorm as fast as I could, hearing footsteps not far behind me. Someone shouted, "Throw it!"

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my left side. I realized someone had thrown a knife into my side. Bellatrix, god the bitch was always good at knife throwing.

As I got to Mattheo's dorm I slammed the door and used the Colloportus spell. Locking the door long enough for me to wake up Mattheo.

I shouted in his face shaking him awake. "Mattheo Marvolo Riddle, wake your ass up right the fuck now!"

He sat up and saw my face, tears streaming.

"Your dad is here, h-he-wants to talk and my dad is here, I can't- I can't..."

I couldn't breathe or move. Mattheo grabbed me as I was about to faint.

He grabbed his wand and shouted, "Disillusionment!.

Right as they opened the door, the charm left us just enough time to be invisible until we got away from his dorm into the common room.

"Y/n I am going to get us out of here, just hold on please, I'll go to Dumbledore's office and he will help us get out."

I nodded, barely even able to function.

He tried to run to Dumbledores office as fast as possible, but we're were stopped by Professor McGonagall.

"Oh my dears what has happened?!"

Mattheo was sobbing, "Please take us to Dumbledore, you don't have to take me but please save her!"

McGonagall waved for Mattheo to follow her and she opened the door.

"Sherbert Lemon!"

The phoenix opened and we went up to his office.

"Dumbledore, we have a situation!" McGonagall shouted and waved Mattheo forward.

"Please, I don't think she's breathing!"

He laid me down on a table and cried as he pleaded to Dumbledore to save me.

Dumbledore softly spoke. "I don't think there is anything we can do, she seems to have barely a pulse, and the dagger had a poison on it it seems. I will take the dagger, but she most likely won't live."

He sobbed as Dumbledore took the dagger out.

Mattheo pleaded with me as I laid on the table. "Please Y/n dont leave me, I need you sunshine. Please, I never got to tell you that I loved you!"

The room went dead silent.