Chapter 5: Negative

Negative. The test was negative! Pansy is going to be so happy. I walk out to her and show her the tests. She hugged me and she dragged me to my closet.

"Pansy Parkinson, what in the world do you think your doing?" I ask baffled at her grabbing dresses and heels.

"We are going out, we have a lot to celebrate!"

"Like what?"

"Like the fact that I'm NOT PREGNANT!" She shouted with a smile on her face.

I laughed and grabbed the dress she picked out for me. I started to feel uneasy and saw the cutouts in the dress. Red and tight. An attention grabber was certainly a good word to use.

"Pansy, I don't think this is a good idea, we still don't know what's going on with you, and we have OWLs in a few weeks, maybe we should study-"

"Nope, absolutely not, I'll go tomorrow to get tests and shit, but right now we are going down to Hogsmeade to party! I heard there is a new exclusive club under The 3 Broomsticks!"

I changed and walked down to the common room. I spotted Blaise. He looked like shit. Black eyes and a really fucked up nose. The cheating asshole deserved it. As Pansy and I walked out he glared at us and shouted some very angry words.

Because it was still a bit early to club we went around and shopped for a bit. I had this eerie feeling someone was watching me. Later in the night, we arrived at the 3 Broomsticks and knocked on the supply closet 4 times. A voice looked through the peephole and asked for a password.

Pansy giggled, "Mischief makes magic!"

The door opened and I was greeted to a nightclub with a bar and plenty of younger students from Hogwarts.

"How did you know about this Pans?"

"When Draco and I were- well what we were doing wasn't important, but he told me. Turns out he has a lot of younger students who buy alcohol and drugs from him. Sometimes things just slip out."

I chuckled and walked up to the bar. I ordered a double shot of tequila and a daiquiri.
The bartender scoffed. "What are you 45?"

I roll my eyes and snap "Just shut up and get me the fucking drink, it's your job, thanks."

Suddenly a man sat next to me.

"I'll have a scotch and shot of tequila as well."

I knew that voice all too well. Mattheo Marvolo Riddle.

"What are you doing here Mattheo?"

"Looking for a girl." He smirked.

"For a casual hookup, I assume."

"Actually, I have liked this girl for quite some time."

I start to get jealous

"Well, if you like the bitch so much, go fuck her."

"Ok."

He just stares at you up and down

"Well, get out of here."

He starts to lean in and whispers

"Who's to say she's not right here?"

My heart fluttered as his thumb swiped across my lip.

"Me?"

"Yes yo-"

I kissed him. Again, as if I didn't learn my lesson the first time. His lips so soft it put you in a trance, his breath smelled of cigarettes and cinnamon. 

"Do you want to go to my dorm?"

"Really Mattheo?" I pulled away and took down my first shot.

"Relax, just for a movie and snacks, take it slow."

"I'm going to at least finish my drinks first, I am paying for them after all."

He shook his head and called over the bartender and slipped him a 100.

"For the ladies drinks and mine, plus some of your special powdered sugar back there." He whispered to the bartender and he went to the back.

After about 10 minutes, he came back out, a brown paper bag in his hand. I had finished my drinks so I was just waiting for him. I was a little tipsy but I wasn't completely drunk.

Mattheo glanced my way. "Ready to go?"

I looked at him and when I said yes he had the biggest smile on his face. We stopped at Honeydukes to get snacks for the movie and went back to his dorm. He let me pick the movie! I picked "To All The Boys I've Loved Before." It's one of my favorites. Mattheo complained at the beginning but then got obsessed.

After the movie, Mattheo begged me to watch the second one with him. But I refused because I had to take Pansy to get tests tomorrow for her Anemia. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him.

"So Y/n Malfoy, what does this make us?"

I smelt his cologne and looked up into his beautiful brown eyes, filled with hope.

"I don't know Mattheo, I have a lot going on, and what about my brother? He definitely won't approve, and my dad..." My eyes filling with fear.

"Hey, hey it's ok."

I sobbed into his chest. I couldn't imagine what would happen if my dad found out I was dating Mattheo Riddle. Sure my dad was a death eater, but that wouldn't make a difference.

"He wants me to marry someone else from a different family. He sold me to them. Like I'm cattle at an auction."

"To who?"

"What?"

"Who did he sell you too?"

"The Krum family."

He hugged me tighter. "Don't worry, everything is going to be fine."

I shouldn't have but I crawled into his bed and snuggled with him. I felt safe and I knew that just for now, even a moment, I was safe.