Backround Info

Y/n Malfoy: In her 7th year, is currently dating Blaise and in Slytherin House. Friends are Blaise Zambini, Pansy Parkinson, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Fred and George Weasley, and Draco Malfoy (The Brother).

Enemies are Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Mattheo Riddle (For now) , Cho Chang, and Dean Thomas. ( You and I both know he's hot but for the sake of the plot we don't like him.)

Y/n and Blaise have been dating about 6 months and have a unhealthy relationship, but they don't leave each other because Blaise won't let her, every time she brings it up, he changes the subject.

Also I want to again point out the y/n character does not get pregnant in the story but some other characters have situations similar.

This story starts at the beginning of a new Hogwarts school year btw.

Warning: Smut and Violence, talks of sexual abuse, sh, and murder. I am not glamorizing or trying to say any of these are okay, they are just a part of the story.

I do NOT support J.K Rowling in any way or the acts she has done.

I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters, Mattheo Riddle belongs to @yasmineamara.

I want to mention one more time that this story is mature and I will put TWs and it has Smut so note that I warned you.