27|DATE

Vote:40

Vote:40

Face claim-: Aditi rao Hydari, Rohit khandelwal

I turn around and look at her, the sight in front of me was enough to make my breath hitch.

My heart skipped a beat when I looked at her wearing a saree, I'm completely mesmerized! She has this incredible grace and elegance, and the saree just enhances it even more.

She was smiling, and for the first time I noticed a dimple on her right cheek.

"You" I begin but then clear my throat, somehow she made me speechless, even without saying anything " Saree main apki ek jhalak kiya dekhi, in aankhon ne palak jhapkana hi band kr diya"

She shyly looks down and says "jaldi se fresh hokar aaye, then we will eat dinner" I obey her and went to the bathroom to take shower, when I was done I decided to wear something nice.

When I was ready I went outside in the balcony, I saw her sitting on the chair keeping her elbow on the table.

I go to her and sit down in front of her.

"You must be hungry naa? You didn't even eat breakfast properly and lunch bhi nhi kiya hoga, so I thought to cook something for you" She says making me smile at her care, then she started opening the lid of every dishes, and I was surprised when I see that everything was my favourite.

She was going to serve me when I stopped her "let me do it please" I say to her and she hesitantly nod, giving me the serving spoon.

Firstly I serve her everything than myself.

Soon we started eating, after I took the first bite, I looked at her, she was looking at me as well waiting for me to tell her how it was.

I took her hand, and kissed it on the back, making her blush.

"It's really good, that I couldn't control and kiss the hand of the chef " I told her making her smile.

After we were done eating I asked her what was this dinner for.