12|SUPPORTING HER

~                                                       ~🦋

🦋

Dadisa looked at Rehan and Avinash in disbelief "You both are fighting with me now?, and because of who, her

Dadisa looked at Rehan and Avinash in disbelief "You both are fighting with me now?, and because of who, her. Pta nhi kiya kr diya hai iss larki ne tum teeno ko, pehle Abhimanyu ab tum dono". She said pointing at Shivantika in disgust

Listening to this chaos Abhimanyu who was getting ready came outside his room and saw Shivantika crying.

So he ran as fast as he could and engulfed Shivantika in a hug.

She also hugs him tightly, watching this Dadisa mutter something under her breathe and rolls her eyes,

after sometime Abhimanyu asks her softly "What Happened? Who Made You Cry?" But when she did not respond Abhimanyu looked at his two brothers with one eyebrow up as if asking them the reason for his wife's tears and Rehan signalled towards the old lady who was standing across them with no guilt.

Abhimanyu then broke the hug cupped Shivantika's face and whispered to her " Love can you go upstairs hmm? I will come in a few minute, you have to go to the hospital as well so go and get ready"

"Don't say anything that you shouldn't" Shivantika requests him not hearing the endearment he called her with a few seconds ago

She starts going upstairs
But when she reaches the last stair she looks at Abhimanyu who smiles at her and motions her to go to the room.

After she went to her room he looked at dadisa with an angry look "what did you say to her that made her cry"

"Abhimanyu beta I didn......" She was interrupted when Abhimanyu raised his voice and repeated what he said before, but now with more anger and frustration visible on his face that made dadisa gulp in fear.

"Y-yesterday she went to the hospital without my permission"
She says

"And why do you think she needs your permission... Dadisa, why did you make Shivantika cry? Why do you loath her so much"