22|FIRST FLIGHT

At breakfast, everyone were seated at the dining table, when suddenly Riddhima, Abhimanyu's mum grabbed everyone's attention by saying

seated at the dining table, when suddenly Riddhima, Abhimanyu's mum grabbed everyone's attention by saying.

"Shivantika beta, aaj subha mujhe Anjali bhabhi ka call aaya tha"

Shivantika looked at her shocked "m..mum ka call?"

"Yes, and vo keh rahe the kii Pag Phere ki rasam abhi baaki hai, and she wants to meet you and Abhimanyu, she was missing you a lot, keh rahe the call kiya tha unhone tumhe, but you told them that you can't go because Abhimanyu is busy with office work." Riddhima said and Abhimanyu looked at shivantika.

"I am not that busy, I just have one meeting.
we can go to Jaisalmer tomorrow for 2 days and I'll work from home" Abhimanyu says smiling at Shivantika. Not having any other options she nodded while faking a smile.

The day passed swiftly with Abhimanyu completing his office work and Shivantika doing surgeries.

Soon it was the next day, Shivantika couldn't sleep all the night, so at 5 o clock she showered and got ready.

I don't want to go there,I don't want to return to the hell, why did Abhimanyu agree to this.

Thinking this I started getting ready.

I stared at myself in the mirror while fixing my hair ,I realized that I was definitely a carbon copy of my mum From dark brown long hair to her hazel eyes, I chuckle sadly.

Why was she like this, was something wrong me.

I always tried my best to be a good daughter, I studied hard, got good marks, I did all the house chores thinking one day they will accept me as their daughter, one day they will stop hitting me and will start loving me just like all parents do.

Still after doing everything I was treated as a trash.

They would lock me in the store room, they would hit me, starve me and what not, still I thought
They will change and accept me.

How wrong I was.

"Are you sure that you want to wear this? ,it might be uncomfortable traveling with this" Abhimanyu said while pointing at my suit

"Umm yeh actually my parents prefer Indian wear more." I told him.

"Oh so should I wear something traditional as well" He asked me confused, pointing at his casual clothes , Ahh how cute he looked with this expression , and how hot he looked in this type of clothes.

"No need, they won't care what type of clothes you are wearing, they just like girls in traditional."
I told him while combing my hair and putting it into a messy bun.

"That's not right" He says with a frown on his face, I just smile at him unable to say anything.

How can someone be so supportive, so open minded.

I always heard that he was rude,angry,he did not respect anyone but he is totally opposite.

Soon we reached airport but instead of going in the check in line, ha dragged me to another way.

"Abhimanyu aap kaha lekar jaa rhe hai,Check in line to waha pe hai na? "I ask him

"We are not traveling from a normal plane" He just told me this.

After walking for sometime we came out and in front of me there was a freaking jet.

I looked at him in shock but he just passed me a dimpled smile.

"T...this is yours" I ask him still in shock, but then I remembered that he was a billionaire CEO and the king of Jaipur.

"OUR love , everything that is mine is yours as well." He said making my face red.

We entered the jet, and took our seat and the moment it was taking of I closed my eyes and since Abhimanyu was holding my hand, I tightened my hold on him.

"Shivantika are you okay?" He ask me in concern.

"I..iam ok , just nervous because it's my first flight." I told him still closing my eyes.

"You should have told me before"
Saying this he unclasped his belt and hugged me tightly.

🦋

Vote and comment please