25|MY VIEW

All the photos are at the end of the chap

I never visited Jaisalmer profoundly, I only used to come for meetings and other works, so I thought to go sightseeing with my wife

I decided to inform her after breakfast, but she denied eating it saying she is not hungry, she was behaving so differently and mindlessly as if something was disturbing her, and her parents were behaving so oddly nice, so nice to be true.

When she denied of having breakfast I told her and her parents that we are going outside, she was surprised, but then ran to her room to get ready.

Now I'm waiting for her to come so we can go.

I am reading some emails on my phone when someone clears their throat, I look at the direction, and the sight in front of me was enough to take my breath away.

There stood my wife with open hair, wearing a white kurti, with black bindi.

She comes close to me then raised her eyebrow as If asking me how she looks.

"Na jaane wo tumhare khule Baal thhey,
Kali bindi, jhumke, ya phir kurti chikankari thi.
Mujhe toh bas itna ehsaas hai,
Ki aap meri tabaahi thi." I whisper to her, and her reaction made me chuckle, she was blushing so hard, and ignoring making eye contact with me.

I hold her hand and we started walking outside the house where a car was waiting for us, I told the driver to go because I wanted to drive, so we could spend all the time together.

"Aap ne pehle btaaya nhi ki hum kahi jaa rhe hai? " She asks me while sitting in the car.

"I was going to tell you after breakfast." I tell her

"Why this sudden plan?" She asks me wearing her seatbelt.

"Well I thought we did not go to any date like other couples do, so why not today." I tell her, now driving the car and glancing at her.

Her cheeks became so red and she started looking outside, I chuckle at her and she hit my arm slowly.

Soon we reache our first destination wich was bada bagh