19|MOTHER'S LOVE

Vote and comment 🦋

Vote and comment 🦋

"Hmm

"Hmm. Prepare the operation room you are going to perform the bypass and I will be there to see how you work" He told me making me shock, wasn't he the one who called me irresponsible doctor some time ago? and now he wants me to operate his friend. Why is he so bipolar.

I went towards the surgery room where a nurse was waiting for me, I wash my hands then she made me wear the surgical scrub suit, mask and gloves, the same thing she did with Akshay sir (HOD) and with a intern, there was one more nurse present who would give us instruments and supplies used for the operation.

We begin the surgery,firstly I inserted the breathing tube into his mouth. Then I make a long cut, down the center of the chest along the breastbone. I spread open the rib cage to show the heart. After the chest is opened, the heart is temporarily stopped with medicine. And the heart-lung machine is turned on by the nurse.

Then I remove a section of blood vessel, from inside the chest wall.

After all the 4 hour process I ask the intern to close the chest bone by the wire.

Me and the HOD we both step out of the Surgery room after throwing the scrub, gloves and masks in the bin. Then he went to his cabin without saying anything to me, making me roll my eyes.

I went to my cabin to rest.

After half an hour a nurse came and informed me that Anuj sir was now awake so I went to him.

← _____。・:*:・゚★°•。・:*:・゚☆_____→

Today I got really late it was midnight now and I am still at the hospital checking some patients.

After the first surgery I just got half an hour of rest after that I had back to back surgeries, I quickly informed Abhimanyu and he came to pick me up.

Soon we reached home and no one was present there, obviously they all were sleeping, we too went to our room and slept there.

A week went like this, with the same routine, just one thing changed, and it was that now whenever I go to hospital I take my car there, so even if I am late I will not disturb Abhimanyu.