26|HIS FAVOURITE FOOD

There is a silly mistake in the last 3 chap

There is a silly mistake in the last 3 chap.... The breakfast scene and their date is happening on the second day of their stay not on the first day

"You both are here, itna time lga diya. Did you enjoy" Anjali asked.

"We did, it was nice, I'll go to my room" Abhimanyu replied to her and then went to his room

"What did you do to him? Why he look angry?" Anjali whisper yelled at her.

"M.. Maine kuch nhi kiya" She said to her mum, Anjali was going to say something when abhimanyu called Shivantika's name, and she quickly went to him.

"Umm Shivantika we have to leave now, actually my PA called me, and told me that an important client wanted to meet right now so we can finalize the deal, but aagar tum yaha rehna chahti ho for more days than it's okay" He told her.

"Mai aapke sath aaungi let me help you pack the suit case" She says to him, she was glad that they are returning.

He didn't say anything, but just started opening his suitcase.

He still looked angry, for what happened at the restaurant.
....
"Yeh kya chal raha hai? You can't behave with our staff this way" The manager said angrily.

"Your staff made my wife uncomfortable, I want him fired, if not, your restaurant will be closed." Abhimanyu said removing his mask, making them shock, because they recognized him.

"H.. Hukum sa, a.. Ap? Don't worry I will fire him, please enjoy your meal." Saying this the manager dragged the waiter with him leaving them all alone.
....

And because of that they couldn't enjoy anything else as well, the breakfast the drive was all done in silence.

They both came downstairs where Anjali and Vikram were, both of them noticing the Luggage in their hands asked them what happened.

"I have an important meeting in some hours, so we have to leave early than planned" Abhimanyu said after taking their blessings they both went outside where a car was waiting for them to take them to airport.