10 | Stage 10 🌶️

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

Raven

Raven felt a huge weight lifted off her shoulders as she walked into rehearsal the next day. She and Alicia had begun to enjoy each other's company. She returned Alicia's smile as she entered.

She was comfortable around her, but being so close to a co-star was out of character. They didn't have a romantic relationship. It was just two friends having fun in the bathroom. It is already pretty harmless, right?

The director surprised Raven and Alicia by offering to rehearse their romantic scenes all day. The rehearsal had a few uncomfortable moments, but Raven had the chance to sit across from Alicia and carefully observe her as she spoke. She admired her co-star's expression. Alicia's performance showcased a gentle aspect of her passionate nature.

Raven attempted to make her blush even more as they played footsie under the table. She laughed when her plan failed, and both of them had to repeat their lines.

She didn't mind. Raven's mood improved when everyone was around.

"Today has been fantastic," Oliver told her when she asked for notes. "It's a good rehearsal so far."

Raven returned her gaze to Alicia, noticing that her cheeks had darkened considerably. She wanted to touch them gently. The first half of the film featured little moments of affection that made Alicia appear awkward and stammer, such as holding hands and sharing a kiss.

Raven couldn't stop smiling while they practiced the scenes together. This continued until they reached the shower scene, which she and Alicia had rehearsed the previous night.

Oliver looked at the women and said, "Go over the scene again. Aryn is showering when Qala, the curious extraterrestrial, enters. Qala has never taken a shower and is unsure what to do. It is not necessary for either of you to take off your clothes during rehearsal. Unless, of course, you want a bodysuit."

Raven kept her gaze on Alicia as she ran a foot up and down her ankle, causing Alicia to close her eyes. Looking back at the director, she blurted, "We're good!"

Because this was just a rehearsal before filming began, none of the actors had to do anything physical. A part of Raven, however, wished they could. Spending time with Alicia and exploring her body in the shower was an otherworldly experience. That memory sent shivers down her skin.

As the cast rehearsed the scene, Raven found herself thinking about Alicia's proximity. She kept thinking about her breathless gasps, timid moans, and unbridled ecstasy in the shower. 

Raven wanted all of that again.

She knew that Alicia was thinking back on that particular moment because she licked her lips while delivering her lines. As soon as Raven enticed her in for a passionate embrace, their bodies were so tightly intertwined that she became immediately aroused.

Stage 10 included a small bathroom for the stage. Raven's heart raced at the thought of taking Alicia in there to explore her body, then taking her on a date afterward and showing her Hollywood.

Alicia's kiss grew more passionate, her hands exploring Raven's body without hesitation.

Raven gently lifted her lips from Alicia's mouth but kept her forehead against hers as she spoke the next line. "I can't go back to Earth, Qala."

"What do you mean?"

"I've fallen in love with you."

A pause.

"I love you, Alicia."

The knot in Raven's belly fluttered as she realized what she'd just said. But her line didn't seem to click with her co-star.