CHAPTER 26

Y/N's POV

As I entered the club, the thumping bass filled my chest, pulsing in time with my heartbeat. Strobe lights flashed, casting erratic shadows on the crowded dance floor. The air was thick with a mix of sweat, perfume, and alcohol, creating a heady atmosphere that enveloped me.

The music was loud, almost deafening. I glanced around, taking in the diverse crowd. Bodies swayed and moved in sync with the music, their faces illuminated by the colorful lights. Some were lost in their own world, eyes closed, lost in the music. Others danced with abandon, their movements fluid and uninhibited.

Feeling nervous, I glanced around, searching for my friends in the sea of unfamiliar faces. The music pounded in my ears, heightening my anxiety.

Did I arrive early? But Beomgyu texted me to be here at sharp eight o'clock.

Just when I was about to ring the number, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I saw Jay grinning widely.

Jay : Where were you?

Y/N : Actually, where were you?

Jay : We all are in the room beside the bar.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him between the crowd. As we finally escaped, I sighed catching my breath. Jay opened the door and we entered the room closing the door behind us.

And there I meet the man of my dreams again.

Our eyes locked, and for a moment, the chaotic club melted away, leaving only me and Soobin in our own little world. I was captivated by the intensity in his gaze, feeling a flutter in my chest.

Soobin looked incredibly attractive in his outfit, the black pants fitting perfectly and accentuating his long legs. The white loose shirt draped casually over his frame, hinting at the toned physique underneath. The contrast between the dark pants and the bright shirt highlighted his features, drawing attention to his face.

Soobin's gaze held mine, unwavering yet gentle. It was like we were the only two people in the room, lost in a silent conversation that spoke volumes.

But just as quickly as it had begun, the moment passed. The snap of Jay's fingers in front of my eyes reminded me of where I was. I tore my gaze away, feeling a blush creep up my cheeks.

Did I just make a fool of myself? ; I wondered, shaking my head slightly to clear my thoughts.

Beomgyu : You look pretty, Y/N.

I smiled at him but mentally asked whether I really do so since the attire I am wearing doesn't fit with the code of the club where the girls are wearing short tight dresses and here I am with a loose brown satin shirt paired with beige pants.

Yeonjun : Have a seat.

As Yeonjun motioned for me to sit beside Soobin, I felt a rush of shyness washing over me. My heart fluttered as I approached, unsure of what to say or do. Soobin looked up, a welcoming smile on his face, which only made me blush even more.

Sitting down beside him, I tried to act casual, but my nerves got the best of me.

Soobin : What do you want to drink? Can you handle alcohol?

I shook my head as a no unable to speak. Soobin poured me a red-coloured drink.

Soobin : It's wine. Is it alright?

Soobin's voice cut through the noise of the club, commanding attention with its depth and authority. As he spoke, I felt a shiver run down my spine, goosebumps rising on my skin. His words were confident and sure, sending a jolt of excitement through me.

I fidgeted with my drink, stealing glances at Soobin when I thought he wasn't looking. His presence beside me was both comforting and intimidating, and I found yourself struggling to find the right words.

Beomgyu : It's so boring sitting here for too long. Let's go out guys.

Taehyun : We are not in a rush.

Kai : You probably want to check out girls.

The atmosphere was filled with laughter and I participated in the same.

Beomgyu : Let's go out. I wanna dance.

As the pulsing beat of the music filled the club, bodies swayed and lights flashed, creating a kaleidoscope of colors around them. Beomgyu and Yeonjun were in their element, dancing energetically in the center of the dance floor, drawing the attention of everyone around them.

Meanwhile, Taehyun made his way to the bar, smoothly ordering a drink and leaning against the counter, observing the crowd with a relaxed smile. Kai and Jay, on the other hand, seemed to have found a comfortable spot inside the room, already feeling the effects of the alcohol after just one glass.

Amidst the lively atmosphere, I stood on the edge of the dance floor, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. I was about to retreat to a quieter corner when my gaze locked with Soobin's.

There was a faint hint of a smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he made his way towards me.

Soobin : Don't you want to dance?

Y/N : I haven't been to a club before so I am clueless.

Soobin : Let me help you then.

Soobin got hold of my wrist and led me to a more secluded spot, away from the crowd. He just smiled, placing one hand on my waist and taking my other hand in his. He started to move, guiding me through the steps with a gentle yet firm hand.

I definitely stumbled.

As we danced, our bodies moved in sync with each other, creating a sense of intimacy that was undeniable. Soobin's touch was electric, sending shivers down my spine as we moved together to the music.

The tension between us was palpable, thick enough to cut with a knife. It was a tension that seemed to defy all logic, harder than the tension in physics textbooks.

As we stood there, inches apart, the air between us seemed to crackle with electricity. His eyes bore into mine, dark and intense, while my heart raced in my chest, my breath coming in short, shallow gasps.

Soobin : You're so good at this.

I smiled.

Without a sign, he leaned towards me. I felt a shiver run down my spine. His breath was warm against my neck as he inhaled deeply, and I could feel the heat of his body so close to mine. The sensation was both electrifying and intoxicating, sending a rush of heat to my cheeks.

I closed my eyes, savoring the moment, the scent of his cologne mingling with the musky aroma of the club. When he finally pulled away, his eyes met mine, and there was an intensity in his gaze that sent my heart racing even faster.

What did he just do?

He walked back a little scratching his neck.

Soobin : I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

Y/N : Then don't.

I reached out, pulling him closer, and pressed my lips against his in a kiss filled with all the longing and passion we had been holding back. In that moment, the world around us faded away, leaving only the two of us, lost in each other.

All I could think was— it's just me and him.

I couldn't hold any longer. Not after what he said.

Soobin : How about we take this to something else?

_

A/N: Enjoy 🥂