CHAPTER 15

-Mature Content-

Y/N's POV

Y/N : What do you mean?

Soobin took a step closer, closing the distance between us. He reached out to me and took my hand in his .

Soobin : I mean... I want you in my life, Y/N. I want to be with you, to... to get to know you better.

I felt a flurry of emotions wash over me—confusion, disbelief, and a glimmer of hope. I had never considered the possibility that Soobin might be like this to me. I looked into his eyes, searching for any hint of insincerity, but all I saw was raw emotion and vulnerability.

Y/N : I... I don't know what to say.

Soobin : I know you must be shocked by me suddenly appearing in your room and asking...  more like confessing to you out of nowhere.

Y/N : I don't know what to think.. and to feel.

Soobin : You have been coming into my dreams lately. They were not some ordinary dreams but some really weird dreams. I know it sounds crazy, but they feel so real, and I can't seem to get you out of my head.

Y/N : Soobin..

Soobin : Yeah?

Y/N : Do you like me?

He looked at me with his eyes depicting the confusion in them.

Soobin : I don't know Y/N. I really don't know.

Y/N : Do you want to find out?

Soobin : Huh?

AUTHOR's POV

Y/N could feel her heart racing in her chest, her pulse quickening with each passing moment. She leaned forward, closing the gap between them. She cupped Soobin's face in her hands, her lips meeting his lips in a bold and passionate kiss.

Soobin was taken aback at first, surprised by Y/N's sudden boldness, but he quickly melted into the kiss, his arms wrapping around her waist, pulling her closer to him. The kiss was intense, filled with longing and desire, as if they were trying to convey all their pent-up emotions through that single moment.

Y/N felt a rush of adrenaline as she deepened the kiss, her tongue gently probing Soobin's lips, seeking entrance. Soobin responded eagerly, parting his lips to allow her access. Their tongues danced together in a sensual tango, exploring each other's mouths as if trying to memorize every curve and crevice.

When they finally broke apart, both were breathless, their chests heaving with exertion. Soobin looked into Y/N's eyes, his gaze filled with a mixture of awe and desire.

And there he lost it.

Soobin placed Y/N on the bed and leaned over her, their eyes lock, filled with a mixture of desire and anticipation. They begin to undress each other, each touch sending a wave of electricity through their bodies.

Soobin's fingers fumble with the buttons of Y/N's t-shirt, his touch sending shivers down her spine. As he slides the shirt off her shoulders, he leans in, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. Y/N's hands roam over his back, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss.

Meanwhile, Y/N's hands move to Soobin's shirt, quickly unbuttoning it and sliding it off his shoulders. Her fingers trace the contours of his chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat beneath her touch. Soobin's breath hitches as Y/N's hands move lower, undoing his belt and sliding his pants off.

Their bodies press against each other, skin on skin, as they continue to explore each other, their passion igniting like a wildfire.

Soobin : Are you sure about this, Y/N?