CHAPTER 2

Y/N's POV

That 6' ft tall guy walked ahead. I threw his bag on the floor and walked past him. On my way back, I spotted Ga-Yeong with a guy. I called for her.

Y/N : Hey Ga-Yeong!

Ga-Yeong : Oh Y/N!

As I came to her, the guy with her walked away. I asked her about him. She told me that he was one of the guys we saw in the cafeteria and he just introduced himself to her.

Y/N : Oh well you know, the 6' ft guy from the cafeteria is a jerk.

Ga-Yeong : Already making rivals?

Y/N : He was freaking ordering me. He told me to carry his bag for him and follow him.

Ga-Yeong : That's disgusting.

Y/N : Exactly.

I looked on my side to see Soobin coming with his bag on his shoulder. He seemed mad. I shrugged it off. I'm not scared of him at all. But to my shock, he grabbed my arm and started pulling me.

The next thing I saw was Soobin's bag on the floor with his face been kicked from one side. It was Ga-Yeong.

Ga-Yeong : Where do you think you're taking her?

Before anything can happen, the guys from the cafeteria came running. One held Soobin and other held his bag. The guy who was with Ga-Yeong earlier was talking with her.

Soobin didn't say anything and left with his friends. The guy with Ga-Yeong left along them.

Y/N : What did he say to you?

Ga-Yeong : That we shouldn't mess with him.

We shrugged that thing off and went our way.

.

It was late evening and I was listening to songs and cleaning my room when there was a knock on my door. I switched off music and cleaned my hands before opening the door.

Unfortunately, it was him.

He didn't say anything and pushed me aside entering my room.

Y/N : Hey, guys are not allowed here.

He didn't say anything and sat on my couch.

Y/N : Are you deaf or what ?

He looked at me with his dark brown eyes and his frowned brows. He walked towards me. I was backing away. He put his arms on either side of me against the wall capturing me inside.

Suddenly it felt like my breath was stuck inside my lungs. Heat was rushing up to my cheeks and my stomach felt weird.

Y/N : W-What do you think you're doing ?

Soobin : Doing what I want to.

Y/N : What do you mean ?

He leaned closer to me that his lips were only a few inches away from mine. I felt his cold breath and perhaps he felt my hot breath.

I wanted to push him away but I didn't know what was stopping me from doing so. He put my hair strand behind my ear and for real, my heart skipped a beat.

I closed my eyes but he backed off me.

Y/N : What was that ?

Soobin : Were you expecting something?

I felt embarrassed.

Y/N : O-Of course no. Why would I ? And why did you come inside ? And basically- How did you come inside ? The guards don't allow any guy inside.

He just chuckled.

Y/N : What's funny ?

Soobin : You. Do you really think I would ask the guards to let me inside. I have my own ways.

Y/N : But how-

Soobin : Because of you, I got kicked by your so-called friend. You disobeyed me. That's not what I told you earlier.

Y/N : Did you really think I will obey your orders? Am I a slave or what?

Soobin : I wanted to take this calmly but guess somebody's mouth has got a lot to say. You need to get shut up, snugglebug.

He said and angrily walked towards me holding my neck. The next thing I felt was his lips brushing my lips.

Did he just kiss me?

_

A/N :

I wish everyone gets someone like him in their lives.