CHAPTER 4

Y/N'S POV

Ga-Yeong and I were walking in the corridor. It was around the time of the dispersal. She was talking to me about her little crush on a boy who played basketball before. I was humming along with her, but my eyes were roaming around. I didn't know what I was looking for or who I was looking for.

Ga-Yeong : Y/N, are you even listening to me ?

Y/N : Oh yes yes. What happened next ?

Ga-Yeong : What did I tell you he was wearing?

Y/N : Clothes?

Ga-Yeong : Y/N!

She said as we both burst into laughter.

Ga-Yeong : Alright, you seem to be lost somewhere. I'll tell you everything again from the beginning tomorrow. My mom is at the gate. I gotta go. Bye.

Y/N : Bye. Take care.

I'm alone now that Ga-Yeong has left. I made my way to my locker and took stuff out. I had heard about the rooftop from a couple gals earlier. I never ever visited that spot. I asked for the route since I wanted to see it.

I followed the way they told me to and there I saw the door to it. I opened it and entered the rooftop. The cool air blew on my face. Walking a few steps ahead, I looked around and was stunned to see a guy sitting on the edge. I couldn't see his face since his back was facing me.

I thought I was invading his privacy so I walked back my steps only to crush a can under my feet. Gosh, can't these people put empty cans into the dustbins. The crushing sound caused the guy to turn around and my eyes widened on recognising the guy to be Soobin?

He looked at me with a frown and immediately got up. He walked towards me and he seemed angry I don't know what for. I turned back and before I could step outside the rooftop, he pulled my arm and pinned me to the wall nearby.

Soobin : Were you following me?

Y/N : N-No, why would I?

Soobin : How did you know I was here?

Y/N : I didn't know you were here. I just wanted to see the rooftop since I have never been here before. If I knew you were here, I would never have come.

He let go of my arm and turned his back towards me.

Soobin : Alright go back.

What? Is that all he wants to say?

Y/N : By the way, you play basketball very good-

Shoot! What did I just blurt out. Damn you, Y/N.

Soobin turned to me with one of his brows lifted up.

Soobin : Are you hitting on me now?

Y/N : Listen I-

Soobin : You were the one who told me not to bother you and to not talk to you. Just go back from where you came.

Without saying anything, I went back downstairs leaving him alone at the rooftop. God, what has gotten into me. I tried to shrug off my thoughts way back to my hostel.

.

It was night time and I was on my bed scrolling down Instagram. Yeonjun and other boys sent friend request today which I accepted. I was looking through their posts. Is this stalking? Nevermind. I struck at one of his posts with Soobin. This picture looked old. Maybe it's during their school days since they were wearing uniform.