CHAPTER 13

SOOBIN's POV

We stood inches apart, our eyes locked in a heated gaze. The world around us faded into the background, leaving only the two of us in our own private universe.

Without a word, I cupped her face in my hands, the touch gentle yet firm. I could feel her breath quicken against my lips, a sign that she was as affected by me as I was by her.

Leaning in, I brushed my lips against hers, a feather-light touch that sent a shiver down his spine. She gasped softly, her hands coming up to rest on my chest, fingers curling into my shirt.

Emboldened by her response, I deepened the kiss, my lips moving hungrily against hers. She responded in kind, her body pressing against mine as if trying to merge with me.

Our kiss grew more urgent, more intense, as if we were trying to convey all the pent-up emotion between us through this single act. I felt like I was on fire, every nerve ending ablaze with desire.

I trailed kisses along her jawline, down her neck, reveling in the taste and feel of her skin. She moaned softly, a sound that went straight to my core, fueling my need for her even more.

Lost in the moment, I lifted her effortlessly, her legs wrapping around my waist as I pressed her against the nearest wall. Our bodies molded together, fitting perfectly as if we were made for each other.

When we finally broke apart, we were left breathless and wanting more. I looked into her eyes, seeing my own desire reflected back at me. I placed her on the mattress and collided my lips against hers again.

I reached out tentatively, my hand brushing against hers. She responds by intertwining her fingers with mine, pulling me closer. The kiss deepens and my hands roam hesitantly over her body, tracing the curve of her waist, the curve of her neck. She responds eagerly, her hands roaming over my back, pulling me closer, deepening the kiss.

"Do you want it?" I said, then bit her tongue making her wince and sucked on the area making her voice muffle between our lips. I went down to her neck sucking and nibbling on the sensitive areas making her pull my hair and release the voices that I awaited to hear.

"Tell me, do you want me?" I whispered near her ear making her nod. "Words, snugglebug."

_

I woke up in a daze, my heart racing and my body covered in a sheen of sweat. I blinked multiple times and tried to calm my racing heart. I ran a hand through my hair, trying to collect my thoughts.

Was that Y/N again?

As the fog of sleep lifts, my cheeks flush with embarrassment. The dream was... intimate, to say the least, and I can't help but feel a twinge of guilt for indulging in such fantasies. Fantasies with Y/N in them. I shook my head, trying to push the thoughts away, but they linger, taunting me.

I felt something twitching against my trousers that made me extremely uneasy. I pulled the comforter above to see my member standing erect leaving a jolt of embarrassment and heat rushing through me.

Did I get hard after the dream I saw?

I groaned in frustration unable to think of the reason for me getting such dreams lately... about Y/N.

Why did my mind insist on tormenting me with her thoughts?

It was 4 in the morning and the sleep was nowhere to be found in me anymore. I got up from the bed and changed into my runner fit. I should just have a good morning walk.

MY FIRST LOVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara