Chapter 9: when the sun was swallowed

Start from the beginning

As he looked around he can see all mistresses were on display in a seductive stripper dresses where they ready to take whatever this handsome devil can give

Yet,Xavier mind wondering around Alisha .As days passed his urges towards her to claim intensified .
his thoughts were interrupted when he heard the news of Russian leader. Xavier sighed he knows that he is playing with a fire . If anyone would say that he would have to invite Edward like this then he would have laugh at him and kill him slowly. This only thought makes him amused . But Jasper was on high alerted. as he increased the security around Xavier . While he was checking cameras Xavier looked his tense friend " relax jasper he isn't coming here for a war ". Jasper turned to his friend". " I know, still we can't predict him ". Said jasper . " are you saying am not unable to protect myself? " said tauntingly. Xavier doesn't like when people show any concern towards him. He hates it and he thinks emotions only make humans weak. Xavier like an alpha male he born to rule. Jasper realized he unknowingly provoked beast. "No I didn't mean it like that " said Jasper tensing . " Did you brought the file which I told you to prepare? " says Xavier. to his boss question jasper extended his hand and gave it to Xavier who opened and read everything carefully. " good now it's time to use my butterflies's friend " said cunningly. Jasper unknowingly felt guilty for dragging another innocent girl in this barbarous world . " Xavier we could have warn miss Lilly Adam she would easily move away from your way. " Xavier kept the file on table and turned toward his friend and raised his eye brow " did she backed away when our men killed his brother? Even her boyfriend get scared and ran away but this girl didn't back down . Now am sure by knowing my presence in her friend life she will do everything to separate us . " said Xavier thoughtfully . But one question jasper never understood that why his heart less friend always spared Lilly Adam . " it could be easier for you to kill her . yet you didn't touch her nor when she opened his brother case .it's unlike you I mean why are you sparring her life? " asked jasper to know his true intentions. Xavier stand from his chair and stood and sat on sofa where a chess board was neatly kept.