33) JOLI JESSICA

Brooklyn

Turns out my sickness was dormant at Miami because as soon as I came back it started all over again the doctors said I may have a stomach bug but I don't know. 3 months went by after Miami that I was sick and it's only now that it went down. I slept over Theo's last night cause his mom and step dad went out last night so I didn't have to see the wicked witch and it was a great night if you know what I mean. The mood carried onto this morning and I feel whole but swollen but complete.

I walk out of his bathroom and he wasn't there. So I decided to get ready without him.

I didnt know I was staying over so I had to work with what I had left here previously which happened to be literally nothing but biker shorts and a thong he probably ripped off and never gave back

I didnt know I was staying over so I had to work with what I had left here previously which happened to be literally nothing but biker shorts and a thong he probably ripped off and never gave back. I snuck into his wardrobe and grabbed one of his shirts and a pair of his socks. I walk downstairs and he was slouched on the couch next to one of his brothers.

Jessica sat on a beanbag with Theo's niece in hand. "Hey cutes have you been here the whole time." She asks me with a smile. "Yeah I was upstairs getting ready." I lean down and she lightly pecks my lips. I turn around and walk over to Theo. "Did you shower." He nods. I sit next to him my feet resting between his legs. He pulls me closer his arm on my lower back.

"You two are too cute." Theo looks at her acknowledging her before going back to the TV. "Thanks jess" she smiles adjusting lily on her laps. I don't know what Theo's issue is he was happy after I sucked him off this morning and let him fuck his morning wood away. I kick his legs and he looks at me god this man is so attractive I forget sometimes.

I reach up and kiss him. He grabs my cheek deepening the kiss. Damn is he still horny. I grab onto his bare shoulders at I slide my tongue in his mouth. He grabs my ass lifting me onto his lap. I pull away slowly and pull my bottom lip into my mouth. I wipe some lip gloss off his upper lip as he lets his hands rub my thighs. I play with his growing beard. He kiss my forehead and I smile. I hug him close and he squeezes me. He Stands up and I squeal quickly wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You thirsty." He asks me and I  nod I unravel my legs from around him and he slowly lowers me so that my feet can reach the grown before letting me go. We walk hand in had in the kitchen and summer was there sat on masons lap.

I haven't seen her since Theo's birthday and it kinda made me feel awkward as I've had a somewhat decent conversation and am comfortable with everyone Theo knows except for Rayda Layla and summer. I dont count Jaxon and Hailey cause there abroad for college. She looked me up and down before giving me an awkward smile so I smile back. Rayda was also there so made it double awkward.

"Don't you look happy today brooke and not projectile vomiting everywhere" mason says and I laugh at him. "You're so dramatic I've never thrown up near you but I do feel better now."
"Why were you so sick in the beginning" Jessica walked into the kitchen saying as Theo handed me a bottle of soda. I kiss his cheek as away of saying thank you as he walk away from me.

"I don't know. it stopped in Miami for a little but a lot happened there so I never had to think about it too much but as soon as I came back it started up I just think my stomach was being extra sensitive" Jessica gasps hitting me.

"You never told me about Miami." I look at Theo and he smiles trying to hide his laugh. "It was...eventful a lot of fighting Broady who is my best friend's boyfriend knocked a guy out by throwing him into a rack of bras in Victoria secret. Theo shoved a whole cone of ice-cream in someone's face because they said they liked my swim suit both Theo and Broady got arrested whilst me and Niki got our toes done because they decided to jump some guy...the reason I still don't know-"

"And you'll never know." He interrupts me. "And me and Niki got drunk and flashed a security guard to let us get into the club after we accidentally showed them our real id and then Theo got mad at me about it."

Jess's mouth widens before she smiles. "Gosh to be 20 again." Theos phone that was snug in my waist band starts to ring. I look at him and he didn't even bother to acknowledge it so I answer it for him.

Turned out it was a first time from laikon. "Theo ma- why are you here?" My jaw drops "nice to see you to laik." He smiles rubbing his bare chest. "Where is your boyfriend" I look at him confused.

"You mean your boyfriend" his face drops. "Fuck off your not funny." I giggle. "What? Why else are you half naked for trying to seduce Theo."

"If I wanted to seduce Theo I'd just find him a cute short brunette." Short and brunette two things I wasn't and definitely Theo's type. "Fuck you."
"Nah I'm only joking."
"That's not funny and it's not a joke."
"You're so sensitive" I turn to Theo who was smiling at me and laik.

"Or maybe your just as ass." I large hand reaches over my shoulder and grab the phone I spin to see Theo now looking down at his phone at laikon. "Why you always fucking with her for." I hear laikon laugh. "Cause she's so easy to irritate I can't help it." I roll my eyes Im not sensitive.

"Nah your just annoying that's why you get your ass beat by your girlfriend" Theo laughs and laik mimicks him. "Come to London man."

Theo shakes his head. "I was there literally 3-4 months ago." I roll my eyes as I now stood behind Theo as I involuntarily rubbed his shoulder. "You're more attached to him than me" laikons moves his hand back and forth  as if he was jerking off and I smile. "I doubt that seeing as I'm not the one laying under him at night." My face grows red becoming very aware of the public conversation that they were having and the silence of the rest of Theo's family including Layla Rayda and summer who I'm convinced hate me. But Theo looked unphased about his friend's comment of us having sex in front of his family.

Theo props his phone up against and one of those table salt shakers. "Damn man you've gotten big." Theo looks down at his arms and chest they have been getting bigger I realised last night when I tried wrapping my hands around us upper arms as a form of stability as he railed me to the point I was getting a concussion from the violent shaking of my body.

"Yeah Brooke forces me to go on her morning runs every time I stay over hers which is like 3 times a week and I go to the gym sometimes."

Leaning on Theo's back my boobs to his back and my arms draped around his neck I lean down nuzzling my face In the fluffy long mops of curls on his head taking in a huge sniff. Gosh he smells so good. The bottom half of my face still in his curls I look up locking eyes with Jessica who was smiling at me holding in her laugh with a cup of something in her hand.

"Did you just sniff him." She mouths and I nod quickly as I was proud. She smiles wide shaking her head in disbelief. My man smells so good and it's not my fault I cannot help it. I kiss his head sniffing him again and Jessica laughs. I smile at her.