7) ADVENTUROUS IDEAS

Brooklyn

The past 4 months with Theodore have been special to me. He became the boy from the garage to my best friend (doesn't mean I don't want him as anything else) he became broody to open he still doesnt smile or laugh alot unless it comes to me embarrassing myself.

"you know I want to get a tattoo." i say staring at his tattooed covered arms. we were at my house whilst my mom went to yoga we were on the couch him playing on my ps5,I only really use for sims 4, whilst I leaned on the arm rest my naked feet hang over his left knee and resting in between his legs whilst I ate oat meal.

"you already have one." that was true although he's never seen it neither does he know what it is. It was on my right ass cheek its a snake wrapped around roses. "yeah I know but i want another one but I'm scared to get it because last time I was knocked out so I couldn't feel it." he doesn't respond and just continues to play. I kick his right leg. "teddy your not listening to me." he looks at at for a split second before turning back to his game.

"I am listening to you you want a tattoo I heard." i shake my head scoffing taking my feet off him and walking away. I walk Into the kitchen and to the sink putting my empty bowl In the sink.

I feel warm hands on my hip before and dragged back my ass connecting to his pelvis before he turns me around. That small connection was enough to get me aroused. "im sorry okay... How about we get a tattoo together... Today I know a guy we can go to and I'll even pay for yours." he let's go of my hips and I pop one crossing my arms under over my stomach my boobs pushing up in my tank top accidentally. I watch his siren green eyes moves to them enhancing my arousal before he looks at me again.

"fine but I need to get ready first." turning on my heels I walk away from him and I hear him chuckle. He's been at my house since I woke up so I haven't even had chance to get ready. Coming out of the shower and wrapped in a towel I see him sprawled on my bed on his phone. He moves his phone out of his view looking me up and down because going back on it.

Sitting at my vanity I reach for my make up draw. "I don't put make up on." i look at him. "why." i raise my eyebrows. "because...you don't need it and we ain't got time the appointments in 30 minutes so we need to leave in 20." i roll my eyes.

Taking my damp hair out of the towel I brush through it. "i never knew your hair was naturally wavey." not Turning around a nod. "well now you know teddy." deciding that I didn't have time for anything with my hair I quickly run my straighteners over some frizzy parts of my hair and add put some lip balm on.

I go into my closet and change my outfit I'm getting the tattoo on my lower back so it had to be exposed

Did I purposely where a thong to tease teddy? yes I did. Did I purposely where his sweatpants that I stole when I spilt my red smoothy all over my white pants? Yes I did. Walking out theo had not moved from my bed.

"look Brooke I already said I'm sorry for ignoring you earlier can you just drop you seem annoyed at me." he says not even looking at me. "im not annoyed theo I swear." i say climbing on my bed next to him looking at his phone whilst he scrolls through Instagram. I point at a girl In red bikini smiling upwardly "who is that." i ask clicking onto her account to see that they were friends and that he was even on her close friends list. Click off the account he continues to scroll.

"that's layla... Shes my brother girlfriend." its almost as though the jealousy I didn't know I carried dissipated. "oh" I found myself mumbling. "yeah well we need to go."

🕳️

Sitting here on this worn out leather I had my toes curled as I laid on my back my bottom lip tucked into my mouth as I clung onto theos hand as I stares at his calm expression. "you OK." i ask him. He smiles a little "shouldn't I be asking you that." i shrug and smile at him seeing that smile almost took all the pain I felt away. "do you know what would be cool." i say playing with each individual finger. "what." he licks his bottom lip. "if we had matching tattoos"

5 minutes later theo was in the chair next to me his shirt off revealing all his tattoos on his stomach he had 2003 written under his breast on his sternum he had a snake down his side and a spider on his left pelvis and right across is the matching tattoo he was getting with me.

Once I finished the tattoo I looked in the middle revealing the red tiger tattoo

Theo finished a little after staring at his tattoo. He didn't get the angel numbers but I did. "do you like it." i ask him. He nods "yeah I kinda love it actually." i smile hard at him. "good but now I want more food because I'm ravenous." he looks down at me he laughs at me shaking his head at my constant need for food.

The look In his eyes and the white teeth his flashes when he smiles makes me all warms inside. Only if he knew I was ravenous for more then just food and God I don't know how long I can go from being deprived from it.