21) MISCOMMUNICATION

Brooklyn

10 days  that's how long I haven't properly spoken to my boyfriend yes he came to my house 7 days ago and I told him I didn't want him but he left before I could explain that it didn't come out right. I called him he didn't answer. I texted him he didn't answer and just left me on delivered.

I know from his perspective it sounded terrible but he doesn't have to blank me the way he is I want to explain myself and he's not giving me that opportunity and its a bit of dickhead move so if it means I have to hunt him down at work for him to hear my side then that's what I'm going to do and next time he acts like this he can sulk by himself cause there's no way in hell I'm chasing after this boy again because if he cared about me enough he wouldn't act this way.

It's was nearly 2 pm so he was most likely on his break and most likely not eating anything for I bought him his go to bagel. I didnt want to get him hot food knowing damn well he wasn't going to eat it straight away and if hes being as stubborn as he has been for the past 10 days he was definitely not going to eat it when I was around.

I no mood to please the man with my looks I step out of my car in the most covered up outfit I own.

Neither way teddy was still my man so I couldn't look like a homeless woman

Neither way teddy was still my man so I couldn't look like a homeless woman. I still wanted him to fuck me. Obviously not today but in the very soon future.

Walking towards the door I swing it open watching the bell above it vibrate at my entrance. A few cars down was Tony working on a car. He looks up at me kissing his teeth and rolling his eyes. "how many times are you gonna fuck up."  i pop a hip not saying anything he's knows how stubborn I can be from the last time so I don't understand why he's wasting my time. "he's out back near the bins probably smoking his 4th joint of the working day. Why am I even paying him when he smokes more then he works?"

He shakes his head. Is theo smoking again. I know he never quit but I realised he didn't smoke as much anymore maybe once a week but now 4 a day maybe even more? Something breaks in my heart not for me though for theo. Sadness, disappointment, guilt and regret all In one and it's causing an aching main in my chest.

I head round the back to see theo leaning against the wall his phone in one hand and a blunt in the other. "i thought you cut down." he didn't move from his spot didn't look at me and didn't stop scrolling on his face. "and I though you didn't need me." a lump forms in my throat.

"teddy you know I care about you. That I need you or I would have given up on you and walked away for good." he puts his phone away releasing the trapped smoke in his mouth letting out a strong Scent of weed. "what are you doing here Brooklyn." he looks at me his eyes a deep red.

"I came to see you I haven't seen or heard from you In nearly 2 weeks babe." i go to touch him but he moves. "teddy don't be like this don't be dumb you know I need you in my life you know I need something good after everything that happened to me." a  tear spills out of my eye and something in his changed aswell they became soft full of concern and sympathy but in one flicker it was gone.