28) BRINGING A GIRL ROUND

Theodore

Its been a month since my birthday and my relationship with Brooke has stepped up a level. Something about the sex we had on my birthday redo felt different especially after the gifts she gave me and the food she went out of her way to buy and make me. It was almost like the sex was rough  but full of passion full of...love.

It was almost like I wasn't fucking her I was making love to her. But its weird cause I don't know if Im in love with her. Like I love her I care for her and I want her all the time but I don't know if I'm in love with her and mainly cause I don't know what I'm meant to feel.

Now I'm sat outside of her house my car engine running and her Spotify playlist blasting as I wait for her to pack up her stuff. Her mums got an overnight work stay and she didn't want to be alone...well...I didn't want her to be alone she didn't give a shit. That and most of my brothers have there girlfriends over and I'm fed up of sitting there awkwardly when I have my own girlfriend. I mean even my mother and my step dad are all cuddled up and cute watching a movie with my siblings and their girlfriends.

Getting impatient and irritated I quickly press my horn letting it honk a few times. She walks out in biker shorts a zip up and white trainers. Her hair was thrown up in a bun that looked like it was made to be messy cause she left a few stands of her wavy hair out.

She gets in my car throwing her bag in the back along with her trainers before she crosses her legs in her seat and buckles herself in

She gets in my car throwing her bag in the back along with her trainers before she crosses her legs in her seat and buckles herself in. "hey" she says leaning over and kissing my cheek as I try to back out of her tight ass drive way.

I look at her taking the full sight of her. The way the zip up falls of one shoulder revealing her smooth shoulder and her tight collarbone that 3 days ago had a mark of mine on it and I might just have to renew later. She had no make up on as she applied my lip balm on to her lips.

I travel my eyes down to her legs they looked freshly waxed smooth and shiny. The shorts revealed the tiniest bit of her ass tattoo and further down let me see the full sight of her sexy ass birthmark right on her knee. Realising I was yet to say hi I snap out of it starting to drive again.

"hey baby you look cute today." i can feel her smile as I looked out towards the road. "thanks babe" she reaches over planting her hand in my hair. For fuck sakes I should have worn a hat because I'm about to get hard and start something I don't want to start. I don't want her to walk inside my house looking freshly fucked, limping and with hickeys all over her body cause if she doesn't stop I'm gonna blow her back doors out.

Swiftly, I remove her hand plant a kiss on it before intertwining it with mine and placing it on her thigh.
When I pulled up to my house there were barely any cars in the driveway. I park my car where masons car was when I left. I step out the car walking round and opening brookes door like the gentleman I am... That and she was taking too long.