32) GOSSIP WITH MY GIRL

Brooklyn

Less then 5 minutes after Theo pulled out of me Niki stormed into our room using our spare key card. I quickly covered my breasts with the blanket but Theo didn't care that she could see him in just his boxers. she scoffed at my action "girl please your breasts aren't something that I haven't seen remember who waxed your whole entire body for graduation." I roll my eyes. "maybe could you be more considerate to the people who aren't getting any next time you have sex your loud ass moaning can make people-aka me- very jealous" I roll my eyes but had  a huge smile on my face.

"well maybe next time behave and  don't start an irrelevant argument with your boyfriend on a very public plane and you might get fucked until your legs are shaking like Brooke did and like Boady told me he was going to do." Theo rolled his eyes but not in a joking way so I smack his chest but when I look at Niki her eyes were full of sadness before they switch to anger. "just because you got away with talking to your ex and even worse FUCKING HER...doesn't mean Boady was going to." I was too stunned to say anything. "Hurry up and get ready were going out shopping and food for your birthday and tell Theo that Boadys waiting for him in the lobby in 15." she swiftly turned on her heals before walking out.

Fucking Theo just had to anger her. Him and Boady have gotten really close since they've met and I'm happy about it but that doesn't mean because there close he can take sides and become rude to Niki and get involved in there relationship issues.

it didn't take me long to get ready as I didn't really do anything with my hair just brush the 'just had sex' out of it.

We found ourselves sitting in an outside table of a cute aesthetic French  café the chairs next to us full of bags and a pain au chocolat with a latté in front of us

We found ourselves sitting in an outside table of a cute aesthetic French  café the chairs next to us full of bags and a pain au chocolat with a latté in front of us. "I forgot to apologise for Theos words this morning." She shrugged. I knew that his words hurt her but she rather act like it didn't affect her then accept that it did. "no don't just shrug tell me how you feel babe." Her eyes watered like my words gave her permission to show her feeling. I tut in sympathy as I grab her hand from across the table rubbing it gently. "I just wish my relationship came as easy as yours and Theos." she wipes away a fallen tear. only if she knew the hundreds of arguments me and Theo faced in the beginning of our relationship. it was only because we learned our mistakes and never repeated them and because we learnt how to communicate with each other that it became easy. We learnt how to respect each other and communicate quite easily but in a normal relationship it can take much longer like Niki and Boady who have been together much longer than me and Theo. Only if she knew why I started birth control or why Theo fled to London after we kissed or how I found out from his friend that he fucked his ex not long before getting with me.

"I wish I could tell you my relationship was smooth sailing but it wasn't babe there was times where we argued and didn't talk to each other for weeks. and you already know that he fucked his ex right before getting with me. but I love him and he loves me enough that we fought for each other we put aside our emotions and solved our problems so that we could be with each other." I rub my thumb over her hand.

"Was there times you've wanted to give up on him." I take a sharp breath in. "Yeah. I was tired of having to search for him to get him to communicate his feelings when we fell out to stop ignoring my messages to talk to me. One time I went to break up with him but then I saw him and how closed off he was without me how he acted when I wasn't with him  it made me sad it made me realise how much he needed me how much we needed eachother and the moment we started speaking it's like all the negative thoughts left my mind...I love him Niki and thats what makes me stay with him everyday and i dont regret it one bit. "

"Do you think I over reacted." I shake my head. "But I do believe you did it at the wrong time and you both need to learn to communicate better." She nods.

"He won't look at me he won't listen to me I haven't seen his eyes on me since the plane."
"Well then do what we do best. " I smirk.
"Seduce him"

🕳️

We were at Victoria secrets staring at a bunch of lingerie. I wasn't getting any because I'm past the stage in my relationship where I try to look nice in bed. I could be wearing granny panties  and he's still find me magnificent. I also have enough from when I was in that stage of my relationship.

"That one would look so sexy on you I'm jealous." I say as I run my fingers over a silky emerald green piece "I think it would look better on you" a cold hand rests on my lower back there thumb rubbing up and down on my ass. I freeze before turning around.

"Umm I'm sorry I have a boyfriend." I say to the lanky boy Infront of me. Gosh I said lanky again Theo and his British slang. He was tall maybe a few inches shorter than Theo again. "Since when did that matter to girls in this society" my head juts  back his words a slap in the face who the fuck is this guy. He was tan with glasses and some stupid 2010 Justin Bieber cut.

"What about you babe." He yanks Niki quickly by her waste and into him she squeals and trys to push him off since when did skinny boys get so strong.

"The man gets pulled back and he falls into a rack of bras."making Niki stumble with him but her saviour wraps their arms around her waist pulling her in tight. "Shh babe your ok." Broady mumbles into Niki hair as she crys and shakes from the adrenaline. My heart beat more for them and the love they have.

"I promise I'm never leaving you again ok I'm so sorry." He rubs her back his eyes move from her to me and I smile. "Where theo." I mouth. "Hotel." He mouths back. I give him a thumbs up before leaving him. The security of VS was helping the man out of the shop probably seeing what happend.