5. Glow up

Author pov

After y/n's proposal jungkook was dumbfounded. He thought she was joking but she looks serious enough to tell maybe it might be true.

"It's not funny miss! Working for you? You paid my debt? Lol Thank you for saving me. I don't have money to pay for the hospital charges right now. If you give me your business card I'll pay you later for now I'll take my leave"

"Why would I joke to you? I don't have time to waste on you. Come with me we have so many things to do. I know you are confused but you'll understand eventually why I'm doing this. I have my reasons and I'll tell them to you for now let's leave."

He was mad. He was extremely mad. What does she take him as? Is he an object that she can do whatever she wants? It's his first time seeing her and she said what? Work for him? Live with him? No way in the hell. He was thankful enough for her that she saved him but that was enough. going to an extent that they paid for his debt and asked him to work for her? That's a big NO to jungkook. Whatever the reason is jungkook doesn't want to work for her. She hurt his ego big time.

"Miss I don't even know who are you in the first place I'm thankful for you that you helped me and took me to the hospital and that's it. You don't have the right to pay my debt and make me your slave. I'm a human not an object for your information" jungkook was extremely mad. He doesn't know who the hell is this woman and why is she doing all these but he is not going to work for anyone who he just got to know and never going to live with a woman ever.

Jungkook is extremely stubborn even tho he doesn't have money he had lots of pride. His mother is a well respected woman and he inherited that from her.

Jungkook got up and was about to leave but stopped hearing what yn said

"Lee haerin right? Your mother"

Jungkook slowly turned around to look at her he was surprised
"How do you know about my mother?"

"Your mother is my middle school home teacher She taught me for 3 years enough for me to be thankful to her. She is one of very less people who treated me right. She is the one who made me what I am today. I never thought she passed way. I'm more than guilty for not knowing about this till now I have lived my life without knowing this. I never got to thank her sincerely."

Hearing about his mother jungkook couldn't contain himself. How hard he tries to be strong and arrogant he is still that soft lil boy inside. His eyes started to water hearing how good of a person his mother is.

"So, why are you doing this to me now?"

"I want to pay her back. Through you. I think this is the best way I can thank her. By letting you live a good life. I know your mom loves you so much. She used to mention about you at times. And I can sense she is a good mother. I got to live a successful life because of your mother who taught me. I'm sure there are many people out there who feels the same but isn't it a shame to your mother to have her own son having a life of delinquent? So, I decide to take you with me as I also need a person for myself. I think this will clear all your doubts and questions."

As soon as yn completed talking jungkook couldn't stop thinking Does his mom really think of him as a shame? He thought it's the best to live like this as a punishment but is he doing right? His mind filled with questions and he doesn't know what to do either while he was in his thoughts yn again started speaking