4. proposal

Author pov

Midnight 2 AM

Yn can't stop thinking about the boy she just rescued. He is now in hospital getting the treatment he needed. She doesn't even know why she is so worried about a stranger she just met an hour ago. Yn is not someone who meddles into others business. Even she, herself is confused about why she didn't even hesitate.

She asked Mr. Choi to look into the boys personal information and Mr. Choi said he'll send the file in the morning by her manager but she can't wait to look into his details. Unknowingly, she wanted to know more about him. She can't stop thinking how innocent and beautiful his eyes look. She didn't even look at the boy's face clearly all she saw was his eyes.

He had the eyes of bambi. Amidst all the chaos his eyes feel like they hold the whole galaxy in them.
At this moment she just wants the night to end. so that she can visit him in the morning and can see his face clearly. Mostly those bambi doe eyes.

Next day morning

Y/n pov
I woke up when my legs felt wet i slowly opened my eyes to welcome the shiny morning. Somehow today I felt peaceful I looked down to see A big baby licking my legs to grab my attention. That's my pet dog Bam.

I found him near my office when he was very lil. Those eyes of him immediately got my attention that i couldn't resist but taking him with me. It's been 2 years since I had Bam with me. Sometimes bam is the only reason that keeps me going. Sometimes when I feel like i don't want to go home or feel like I can't keep up with my loneliness the thought of bam waiting for me at home, to play with him, to feed him, to bath him makes me want to go home immediately.

Bam holds a very special place in my heart. He is almost like a human baby. He loves attention and cuddles so much.

I got up and cuddled him for a good 10 mins before getting ready for the day.

*******

I was tidying up my kitchen when I heard the door bell of my penthouse. There standing my Manager Mr. Yoo with a file . Then it struck me what I was thinking all night. I immediately let him in and snatch the file from his hands

"So his name is Jeon jungkook. I thought he is a minor. He is 20! He looks young didn't he?"  I said looking at Mr. Yoo while he awkwardly nodded his head. I was looking at all the details when suddenly my eyes stopped at a particular line. At a particular name. His mother. Her name is Ms. Lee haerin for a moment I thought I was mistaken but just when I flipped the page and I'm not mistaking it's really her.

Author's pov

Ms. Lee haerin, y/n's home tutor. She is the only tutor who actually never abused her neither physically nor mentally. She is the only one who told her that she can do well. That she trusts her.  Yn can never forget the favour that ms. Lee did to her. She never forgot her. But now looking at the file she was dumbfounded. She thought she would lead a good life as she had the heart of a gold. but never thought she died in a car accident. The guilt is washing over her body. She should have at least thanked her.

After looking at the file completely. she was dumbfounded the way this boy is being used by those gangsters, how he stopped his studies in middle and how he lost every family member of his. The single basement room he is living in. The number of part-times he is working in a day.

Her heart clenched thinking about how he is bearing all the pain. She thought she was miserable but looking at Jungkook's file made her think. She got both her parents alive, she had a bunch of money and a penthouse, a very successful career and also had someone like Mr. Choi to look after her and her dear pet bam who waits for her. She felt that she had a very decent life. All her pain of all these years felt nothing before his pain. She can't believe that her teacher who helped her to climb all these ladders had died. While her son is left alone all like that. Only if his mother is alive jungkook might have a whole different life. She wanted to provide everything that jungkook might get if his mother is alive.  She wanted to help her son. She knows that this is the best way to show gratitude towards her teacher. Showing a path to her son. Making him a better person. Yn promised herself that she'll definitely be going to help this boy out no matter what. Not only because of her teacher but she got this strange feeling to help him out. She was determined.

Yn immediately got up and gestured to Mr. Yoo to follow her. She decides on something at the moment and she will never back up until she succeeds.

*****

Jungkook woke up after Hours of deep sleep. Maybe because of the medicines.

Jungkook was dumbfounded when he looked at his surroundings just when The glimpses of last night started to play in front of his eyes. The way those gangsters beat him and how an extremely elegant woman helped him. He didn't clearly see her face because the tears covered his eyes but her voice is so raspy and confident and just before he got the grip, everything went blank.

He looked at his surroundings being a lost puppy just when he heard the same voice he heard last night. The same raspy and confident voice. He gazed at that direction to see a woman with a beige coloured formal shirt tucked in ash brown formal pants paired with the same ash brown blazer. Her chestnut hair is a little wavy which reaches till her mid waist. She gives off that rich chaebol vibes. Her gaze is somewhat intimidating.

Y/n cleared her voice and started "This is kang y/n. How are you feeling? Is it hurting?" Yn asked being genuinely worried about the latter.

Yn heart skipped a beat looking at the boy in front of her. She knows It's wrong to feel like this for someone who is much younger than her on top of that it's her teacher's son.
Now she has a clear view of his face. He looks so much like his mother. But he had long hair covering his beautiful features. His face is filled with bruises and cuts. He was in a hospital gown. But still he looks so handsome that she can't help but admire his golden features.

"Who are you? why did you help me? Is my father debted to you too? Why did you even admit me in this hospital i don't even have any money to pay you!" Even Jungkook doesn't know why he overreacted just now but he honestly needs answers for all of them.

Yn scoffed before answering "look at the manners of this boy! Is this how you talk to someone who helped you? Shouldn't you be thankful for paying off all your debt? And for you I'm much older than you don't talk informally to me."  Yn said deadpanned.

Jungkook was taken aback when he heard that she paid all of his debt.
"Wdym by paying my debt off?"  Jungkook asked with hesitation written all over his face.

Yn understood that she needs to explain him clearly. She handed an agreement to him and a pen before starting explaining to him.

"From now on you are going to work for me. I paid all of your debt to those gangsters and now they'll never meddle in your life but in reverse you have to work for me. Be my assistant 24/7 even in house. You are going to live with me in my penthouse and cook for me and also clean the house. I will give you pocket money once in a while too"

To be continued

Somi❣️

____________________________________

So here is part 4! Hope you like it! The main story is started! Don't forget to vote! 🙏🏻🤍
Also don't forget to stream
"right place wrong person" when it is out!!💟💟

So here is part 4! Hope you like it! The main story is started! Don't forget to vote! 🙏🏻🤍Also don't forget to stream "right place wrong person" when it is out!!💟💟