2. Bad luck

Author pov

Jungkook used to live with his mother and grandmother as his parents got divorce when Jungkook was still 3 years old. His father is an alcoholic and his company went bankrupt when jungkook was two years old. From then onwards his father completely ignored his mother and him and was addicted to gambling and alcohol.

His mother left with no choice other than divorcing him for the sake of her son. If she didn't divorce him then jungkook might have been affected so much. All his mother thought was to give her son a good life unlike her or her husband.

She used to work as a middle school teacher and live together with her
Mother and Jungkook. Their life is going smoothly not until one day suddenly Jungkook's mother met into an accident and everything turned upside down.

Jungkook is a boy who completely depends on his mother. He didn't even know how to buy a single meal for himself. His mother raised him with a lot of love and affection that actually made him so dependent on his mother.

He is only 16 when his mother, his support who bed ridden and was in coma. his grandma took care of all the hospital stuff and they had some money saved so they thought they could get through this but suddenly his mother who was in coma for 6 months is now dead.

That's it everything stopped working around jungkook.

What will he gonna do now? How can he survive? What about their life? He realised that he can't live without his mother.
From then onwards he lost himself completely. The once cheerful and naughty boy is no longer there rather he learned that he needs to be strong in order to survive even for his grandma's sake who is working for his sake even at this old age so he decided to start earning likewise he has been continuing his studies on the other hand helping his grandma financially while doing part time in a library.

But it seems like luck is not at all his side. When he is trying to get back on his feet just then he gets the information that his father is dead and that he has no one to do a funeral for him. Even tho he doesn't have any memory of his father. He left with no other choice than complete his duty he has to do as a son.

He still remembers that day vividly,
He was there standing in his funeral outfit greeting people who visited last his father and there came a few men in all black coats with some floral shirts inside. They seem like some Gangstar. Which surprised him why in the earth they are coming to his father's funeral  but what they said to be him left him with no words. He doesn't know what to do anymore. He had enough problems on his plate and now what?

His father has debt of ₩68,90,45,000 which is almost equal to $500k not from one people but he took debt from several people and all together is the some that I mentioned above.

Now legally he is the one who needs to pay for all the debt. At first he said he can't pay that much of an amount. He also had nothing to do with his father but the people before him didn't seem to buy anything he was going to say.

He is only 18 years old. Lost both his parents and A mother who raised

him as a prince without letting him know what is pain but all that is left for him now is pain. Of course his father never was there for him. He left nothing for him but this debt.

The poor 18 year old boy doesn't know what to do. He just escaped from them saying he'll pay the debt soon.

When he reached his home he found that their house is filled with people and whispers are heard he immediately went inside just to find his grandma's body laying on the ground.... lifeless.

He felt like his world had fallen from his feet. He can't be able to contain himself. His life suddenly changed from the brightest day to the darkest night.

All he hoped was that this is all a nightmare and when he wakes he can see his mother but seems like he'll never wake up.

2 years later

It's been two years since his grandma died and four years since his mother died and he is now 20. He completed his high school when his grandma is still alive but after that even tho he wanted to study arts.

He got debt to pay. They said if he starts working with them they'll give him time. Hence he started working with the gangsters. From the last two years.

The boy who is as soft as a petal flower with doe eyes filled with innocence and complete mama's boy who can't go out without his mother. Who doesn't even know what a cut feels like is now his body filled with all cuts and bruises. He left with no other choice.

There's not a single day where he didn't blame himself. He thinks that he is bad luck to people. He still remembers clearly the words of people who come to his grandmother's funeral

"his father went bankrupt when he was born and later his parents, they got divorce for his sake. His mother worked so hard all her life just to give her son a better life but she ended up dead. Just a few days back I heard that his father died. Now his grandmother still worked till her death bed to provide food and studies for her grandson.
He is such a bad luck for them"

surprisingly those words didn't make him mad rather make him think and he soon believed that it's all his fault that his family is dead. He started to hate himself for that. From then he never tried to escape from his hell of life cause he thinks that it's his punishment for losing his parents.

In his perspective his life is just a living hell and he never wants to make it any better cause he thinks he deserves all this. He doesn't even want to die cause he thinks he doesn't even deserve to die. Not yet.

To be continued

  Somi❣️

___________________________________

So, here is Jungkook's introduction!! The story is now going to start so please look forward to it. I want to make it as an open book with no past involved in the middle of the story so that's why i have cleared each and everything about their lives.
Please look forward to the further chapter!! And don't forget to vote!!

A new pop up store is coming!

"Monochrome"

But this one pic they gave us for the previous pop up store holds a very special place in my heart🥺