Lost In A Dream

Y/N POV

"Sure, so what did you two talk about Flowey?" Y/N

"Nothing important, don't worry about it" Flowey says with a few sweat drops coming down his face

"Whatever, don't tell me then" Y/N

*I go over to the blankets and pillows and set them down, getting ready to sleep, I'm definitely not annoyed*

*I opens my eyes to see a void, not like the anti-void I was in before, this place was empty, but it felt full and it was hard to breath*

"What the?" Y/N

*A skeleton in a black cloak and robe is standing around here, he seems to be thinking about something, he oddly looks like sans, but less threatening or maybe more, I wasn't sure*

"Who the hell are you?" Y/N

"who's there?!" ???

*I jumps a little, this skeletons voice had so much authority in it, and his presence, it felt like he had the whole world on his shoulders just by being near him*

"you?! you're alive?!" ???

"Wait, you know who I am?" Y/N

*The skeleton is happy, I'm very confused*

"i had no clue where you went after your talk with gaster. where are you? what happened to you?" ???

"How do you fucking know me?" Y/N

*His pupils leave, leaving only the dark abyss in his eyes, it scared me*

"you don't remember me, do you?" ???

"I think I'd remember someone like you" I said trying to stay brave

"heh, of course not and by looking at your outfit your in underfell, i'll be seeing you soon" ???

"Do you know why I turned like this? Just who are you anyway!?" Y/N

*I start to get angry by this skeleton not answering my question*

"the names death kid, don't worry we'll be meeting real soon, i'll explain everything soon, try not to die by the others before I can reach you"

*The void starts to pull me into the eternal darkness, I'm trying my hardest to escape it, but it's no use*

"see ya kid" death
____________________________________

Yes it's a short chapter but it's for a good reason I promise, as always let me know how to improve my writing and I hope you enjoyed reading