The Void

No One's POV

The anti-void is an empty space that exists outside of any timeline or AU and there are almost an infinite number of them but in one resides a boy in a black jacket with a white t-shirt with black cargo pants and black shoes. He stays unconscious until after a while he wakes up and his golden eyes shine once again

Y/N's POV

"Where am I? Who am I? What's going on?"

*Y/N gets up and walks around for a while trying to discern where he his or who he is, but can't find a clear answer in his head*

"It's weird I can't remember anything not even a name or my age, strange."
"And this place, it's almost like it's never ending, but what if I do something else besides walking around?"

*Y/N puts magic into his hands and swipes the air cutting the anti-void to tear it open and make a portal, he doesn't know how or why he did it, but it just felt right in the moment*

"Now that's something, but its only a small cut so let's make it bigger"

*Y/N grabs the edges of the cut and tries to open it using his strength and after some difficulty it opens up, but the now opened cut in the void doesn't show where it leads, but Y/N walks in anyway just so he doesn't have to stay in the anti-void any longer, but it only leads to another anti-void*

"DAMN IT! I thought I could leave that damn void, but I guess I'm stuck here for eternity with no way of escaping."

*An explosion can be heard a a few yards away which surprises Y/N, he tries to get a better look and sees two skeletons fighting on one side is a white skeleton with color all over him and he has a giant brush, the other is black and looks to be glitching with strings, as Y/N looks further up he sees hearts attached to said stings*

"What are those?"

??? POV

"Come on Error, do we have to keep doing this same song and dance? While I do enjoy it, it's becoming a bit mundane".

*Error throws an attack of bones and blasters, but its easily dodged, Error is getting quickly annoyed*

"Then leave me alone to do my work and we'll never have to see eachother again Ink, until I have to destroy you!"Error

"Sorry Error, I just can't let you destroy the other AU's and ruin all the fun, plus we're best pals, I can't just leave you alone, what kind of friend would I be if I did?"

*Ink smiles at Error while he dodged all of his attacks, Error is staring to glitch more due to his anger*

"WE ARE NOT FRIENDS!"Error

*Ink splashed purple ink on error and creates chains to hold him down using the ink*

"That won't hold you for long but it should be enough to catch my breath"

*Ink stands triumphantly as he's never really technically won before but he sees someone else in the anti-void, Error is screaming at Ink that he'll kill him but Ink is only focused on the boy in the black jacket*

"Who is that? I've never seen them before!"

*Ink starts to slowly run toward the other person but they quickly back up into a portal and fall into it and it closes back up*

"What the? Come on! I wanted to see who that was, I've never seen anyone like that before, and that portal, it looked awesome! I need to find them!"

*Error escapes out of his chains and creates strings to try and capture Ink while he's distracted*

"I WILL END YOU INK! DIE!"Error

"But first I need to deal with him, sadly"