28.

My daughter is silly, just like Rel. But man can she talk. She had hella questions, but I wouldn't trade ha fa nothin in this world. I'm just mad at myself fa not bein thea fa them, and not bein able to watch Amani grow up.

But that nigga Devin, he gotta go. I thought when he left NOLA we wouldn't have to deal wit em no moe. He the reason my brotha sittin in jail now. Him and my brotha used ta be cool, then he went ta make a deal wit some new nigga, cops arrested him. He told them he could give em my brotha, if they reduced his sentence. He did just that. He called my brotha about makin some serious money, at first Anwar was like nah, but then the money sounded good. Too good to be true if you ask me. And it was, he got thea wit the drugs, met up wit Anwar, and the deal went down, not even 5 minutes lata, police had em in cuffs. Devin did 2 years in a different prison, they tried to get Anwar ta give up the location of his trap, he said no, and they locked em up fa 10 years. He'll be out befoe the end of the summa though.

I visit em at least once a month, that's all he asked fa, and he he mean it. One month I went up thea three times, and the second time he told me ta neva come twice again. I thought he was playin, so I went a third time, and let's just say ion go against the grain wit him no moe. I ain't even think you could make threats like that in jail wit guards and shit around. He basically threatened my fuckin life and ta have a nigga baby sit me. That shit ain't goin down, so I ain't goin back a second time. But speakin of which, I need ta go this month, I'll go as soon as get this nigga Devin handled.

That nigga been fuckin wit my family fa too long, and comin at Rel is whea he really crossed the line. Rel is and fa eva will be my heart, and the fact that this nigga pissin ha off and ultimately takin from my daughter is a dangerous situation fa him. He'on know Rel like we know Rel, crazy ass will shoot you and worry about everything else lata. Since she said he got a daughter, we gon just give him a message he won't fa get.

__

"Thought you wasn't comin in fa a while." Loc mentioned when I walked in.

"This shit personal." I walked ta SG office.

"What's goin on" he followed me as I knocked on SG doe.

"That nigga Devin back." we walked in the office afta he told us ta come in.

"Fa real?" him and SG asked.

"Yeah. He met Rel in Houston, and found out she live in San Diego, he trashed ha stoe. Yall know she blacked out, she was ready ta end his life until she remembered he had a child. She gave me his numba and we need ta track his moves until he get back ta Houston."

"How she let that happen?" Loc asked, and I gave the numba ta SG.

"She said he seemed cool at first, so they traded numbas. Afta a while she said he started trippin, tryin ta tell ha they need ta be ta getha, and how she should raise our baby and shit. He hit ha up lettin ha know he was in town, and they should go on'a date or sum tonight. When she ain't respond, he popped up at ha shop, askin about that that date, she said no because of ha child. She been ignorin him, but ta day she changed ha numba."

"Aight, he at a hotel right now. You know when he goin back ta Houston?"

"Rel said he supposed ta be leavin Tuesday."

"Lemme check somethin." SG started typin on his computer.

"Did she hang up on you afta you broke ha trance?" Loc laughed like shit was funny.

"She didn't if you must know. I had ta make sure she trusted me ta handle this, and when I got the green light, we hung up."

"Punk ass rushed off the phone. Ain't nobody crazy."

"Nah that nigga Devin been livin freely fa too long, cause we couldn't find his ass, and now that Rel has been plugged in wit him, we can find him and make sure his ass don't come fuckin wit my fam eva again."

"You can sugar coat this how eva you wanna, we know you was scared Rel was gon cuss yo ol Drake meets 2pac ass out." that shit wasn't even funny, lame ass.

"Look mixed nigga, my daughter life could be in danger and you really tryna turn this into comic view or sum shit."

"Oh, shit you right, we gotta protect lil thug jr. Who else we puttin on this?"

"Why she gotta be thug jr?" SG asked.

"Nigga, she share Ghost and Baby Face DNA, she was born into this thug life."

"If you say so, mutt" SG said.

"Fuck you nerdy wap. Anyway how you get ha ta tell you about Devin?"

"When she black out or whateva you wanna call it, she get pissed and start tellin you everything about it. I started noticin it round the third time ha and Baddie went out and some nigga pissed ha off."

"Oh yeah, I remember Troyelle pissin ha off."

"That shit was funny, Troyelle almost lost ha life that day. But you should've listened ta Rel bout that hoe."

"True shit. Don't get me wrong ion really have no specific type of females, but it's somethin about them brown skin girls wit pretty hair and them pretty girls wit pretty eyes. Betta be glad you found Rel befoe I did. I tried gettin at ha the first time she was in the trap, she shut me down quick as fuck." Rel been loyal since the day I met ha.

"Get wit Baddie."

"Tried that shit too. We went some whea, and somebody said we was dope as fuck ta getha or sum, Baddie said I was like a brotha ta ha. That's worst than the fuckin friendzone, ain't no possibility of me eva gettin wit ha. At least wit the friend zone, niggas got a chance of movin up in the world. But that 'fam zone,' that shit dead, you might as well eliminate every fantasy and ounce of chance you THOUGHT you had." I couldn't help but laugh at his dumb ass.

"Females be fuckin they play brothas on'na low now, you might have a chance."

"Not this female, she was dead ass when she said that and then she looked at me and laughed hard as fuck, I couldn't let it show that my ego was damaged, so I laughed too." he shook his head.

"You can always get back wit Troyelle" SG laughed.

"Fuck no! Ha lyin ass betta pay me back and quickly, had me breakin bread on'na child that wasn't mine. Until Mrs. Right come along, Imma just get my nut and be done."

"Stop bringin them screamin hoes around. We know why you hea, ain't no need ta scream like you ashamed."

"You right about that, but how we handlin this Devin nigga?"

"Me, you and Junior gon do a surprise visit one night."

"You know that nigga just shot his so-called girlfriend, right?"

I laughed a lil at that shit, that nigga was quick as hell ta pull a trigga. "Why he do that fa?"

"He cashed out on ha, and when they got back ta the house she started bitchin and ridin him fa sum bullshit, guess he got tied of hearin ha, and shot ha in ha arm."

I shook my head. "This nigga, and ya'know Grim got em in his sniper trainin."

"Fuck! Hope don't nobody piss this nigga off." I agreed, and we started plannin this shit fa our second trip back ta Houston.

This trigga happy nigga, Junior, is just the person we need ta have a convo wit Devin. All we need is one bullet ta put in this nigga, we ain't gon kill em, but a coma and a bit of memory loss should be enough. Me and Loc gon knock his buff ass out, find a bando or sum, beat his ass a lil moe, and ta make sure he unda stand us, Junior gon put a bullet in a body part and hopefully avoid killin him. Once he knocked out a second time, we eitha gon drop his ass off at a hospital or his house and just call 911 or sum.

Nigga just fucked wit the wrong one, hope he learn his lesson afta this.

--------------------------

Fun fact (maybe not): that part about Junior and his girlfriend was based on a true story