20.

"SG we need some info" I said walkin in his room wit this girl.

"On who?" he asked gettin his fingers ready.

"Rico and his fam."

"Hol'up, lemme save you some time right quick." ol girl said, I really need ta get betta wit names. She went ova and went straight to somebody instagram. I swea this shit'll get you caught up, glad I ain't got one.

"Who shit this is?" SG asked.

"Enrique." she said.

"What's yo name?" he asked.

"Jasmine." she said goin through some pics

"See, that's Tiffany, Enrique, and Rico" she said pointing out the bitch who I caught stealin from me, that Rico nigga, and some otha nigga. The caption said "#FamFirst #TRE" dumb niggas, I swea.

"Lemme see this shit" I said pullin up a chair. I scrolled through his shit, and found 15 of my 'employees' on his shit, and only about 5 of em were new in this muh fucka. I went ta Rico shit, and found anotha 7 of em, and Tiffany shit was private. I wrote down they names, imma need this.

"I can get in, and find out all ya snakes."

"Preciate it" I said and walked back down ta the dungeon. "Shit! Uh... go back up thea wit AK, and I'll help you out in a minute" I told this Jasmine girl, she nodded and I went in the dungeon.

"This ain't even half." I said as I shook my head. They brought in the last 5 niggas I hired, and I know it's at least 22 of em. "Whea Tiffany?" I asked.

"Room you told Steelo ta lock ha up in." Loc told me.

"Baddie, go get ha... you get ta kill ha this time around" she smiled wide. crazy ass. "There's a catch tho, you gotta go wit Grim sniper team when we set they asses up." she nodded wit only a slight smile, but left anyway.

"Nightmare, I need yall boys to go pick these niggas up as well" I said handing him the sheet full of names.

"All of these?" he asked, surprised that it was moe den 10 names.

"Could be moe, SG lookin into that now."

"Damn" he said, as his crew walked out.

"How many so far?" Loc asked as Baddie them came back in wit Tiffany ova Steelo shoulda.

"At least 22. She had them come in at random times."

"How many I'm responsible fa?" he asked

"Don't even think like that."

"That many, huh?"

"Yeah." I chuckled. He really only brought in like 5 or 6, as far as I know.

__

"Eeny meeny minie moe I'm gon shoot yo fuckin toe." bang, bang... Nightmare said and two of his men, shot a different one of these niggas in the toe. It came out to be 30 of these snakes workin fa me.

Baddie, was havin fun torturin Tiffany on the otha side of the room, she just gon keep ha alive long enough ta get ta the warehouse. SG sent the message out earlier, we just waitin on these niggas ta respond, you would think they asses would have reached out already, considerin dis they sista. Guess fam don't come first.

"Aye Ghost, they takin this shit fa a joke, they'on believe she gettin ha ass beat." SG came and told me.

"Ya hea that baby girl, ya brothas don't even care you in hea." Steelo taunted.

"You told em, we found all they niggas?" I asked, and he nodded.

"I'm savin ha fa last, so Nightmare yall choose a nigga, kill him, and Grim?" I hope his weird ass in hea.

"Yea."

"Take his head back ta them lil lower nine niggas."

"I got'chu."

"That one right thea" SG pointed ta one of the niggas who got shot. "He related to em." One of Nightmare niggas, smile grew wide. I work wit some crazy killas.

"I got this one" he spoke up, and Nightmare nodded... all of us stepped away, don't nobody want no blood on them.

I watched this man take a scalpel, and carve 'down' on one side of his face, and 'town' on the otha side. Neva heard a nigga scream so much in my life. He grabbed an empty bucket and knife. He chopped off every last one of this niggas fingers and let em drop in the bucket, then he started cuttin parts of this nigga arms off, all the way up to the elbow.

He cut the nigga shirt open, and started to cut his stomach open. Loc couldn't deal, so he stepped out. He grabbed the mini-torch, and burned this nigga to stop the bleeding. He was screaming and Tiffany was crying, this too much.

"Baddie, knock ha ass out. Shit! She need to shut the fuck up."

This nigga went back to pullin all dude organs out, and dropped it in the bucket. Safe to say he dead now. He grabbed the machete, and cut this nigga head clean off.

Grim came and cleaned up, he grabbed the bucket and took it to the pigs, and then grabbed his body and did the same. Grim came back wit a black plastic bag, and put the lil nigga head in it.

"That's proof I ain't playin wit yall muh'fuckas. Yall gon give out some TRUTHFUL information, and we MIGHT let yall go wit only a warning injury. Loc!" I yelled, and he came back in. "Take ova, I need a few blunts. This shit stressful." I dipped and went into my office.

__

"Ghost, what we doin wit ha?" AK came in my office wit Jasmine.

"Whea ya fam at?" I asked ha, I'm bout to send ha ass on a flight.

"Jersey." I nodded, and went in the safe.

"Hea." I handed ha some money. "Take this and catch the next flight up thea." then I turned ta AK. "You and ya homeboy, and whoeva else, yall take ha ta the airport, and stay wit ha until ha flight leave. I got yall when yall get back." He nodded and they left. I went back to my trees.

Just a few minutes ta relax is all I need...