24.

"That nigga, Rico in downtown territory" SG came and told me.

"How you know?" I sat up straight.

"Just seen him and like 4 otha niggas."

"Whea?" this nigga bold as hell.

"Quick and Easy. He askin bout that Jasmine girl you sent ta Jersey."

"Aight, that mean he lookin fa me, but since his bitch ass don't know what I look like, he can't ask about me."

"How you wanna handle this?"

"Get his picture ta all my niggas, and make sho they on guard."

"Aight then what?"

"If they can, wit out riskin they life, have whoeva see him knock him and his boys out, and bring em ta the dungeon. Not bout ta have this nigga roamin round my hood like he own it or sum." he nodded and left.

It's been bout a week or 2 since that massacre we did on his niggas and his sista. My niggas thought it was ova, but ain't no nigga bout ta let the death of his blood go that easy. He probably been layin low, thinkin we dun forgot or that he don't care no moe. You a dumb ass if you think that. I make sho my niggas on point every day befoe they leave.

I got 2 of my niggas who from lower nine, workin wit Rico unda cova fa me. All I need ta know is whea his trap house located, whea he lay his head, and we raidin that bitch. These niggas ain't gon turn on me, the pay too good ova hea, and they been wit me fa like 5 years now, they moved downtown bout 6 years ago, and needed some quick money, luckily fa them and now me, they ran into me.

They only deal, nothin moe, nothin less they just helpin they mama out until she get back on ha feet, they'on even ask fa too much money, but I still pay em pretty well.

__

"You know, Gotti and Gutta wit him?" SG came back.

"Yeah, they unda cova and he probably got his 'rookies' wit him, just in case some shit go down. Probably ain't tryna risk no moe of his a1 niggas gettin killed out'chea."

"Thought they was snakin."

"Nah, they said they'll neva work wit Rico."

"Why?"

"Ion know the whole story, but it got sum ta do wit they mama loosin ha job and shit."

"Damn that's fucked, but aight."

"Who told you they was wit him?"

"Steelo, I told em not ta do nothin until he heard from one of us."

"Aight." He closed my office, and I sat back and released a deep breath.

Damn! I need ta start pre rollin my blunts.

__

"Dungeon, now." Loc said befoe walkin right back out my office. The tone in his voice let me know this shit was serious. Good thang I only smoked one blunt.

I put my other two blunts in my desk, and went ta the dungeon.

"Fuck happened to you?" I asked Gotti, he was standin outside the doe.

"RJ them jumped us."

"They beat the fuck out y'all" I chuckled and he did too.

"Yeah I know, we told him too, since we workin unda cova and shit."

"Whea Gutta?"

"In thea, I supposedly got away, and RJ and them brought them back."

"Aight, clean ya self up, and go back ta lower nine. I'll let you know bout the raid." He nodded, and I waited until he was back on the stairs befoe openin the doe.