18.

I need you to leave town for a while, I'll explain everything later, and I'll bring some money by later.

Mommy😘💓 👑- we goin to see the baby for a few days, is that not enough time?

Nah. I need at least a month

Mommy😘💓 👑- Ok, let me know when it's clear. Be safe, and I love you

Love yall too.

I need this noise dead like now. I'm glad Rel off the radar for this reason right hea. This timin is bad right now, I wish I could go see my lil one. I need these niggas to know I'm not playin, and they need to know that right the fuck now.

__

"My fam, out. Yours good?" I asked Loco when I saw him in the trap. I went to my mama house not too long afta I told ha I needed her to dip fa lil bit.

"Yeah, they goin to my abuela's until further notice."

"Cool. Mine headed west."

"You good though? I know about that lil situation."

"Yeah, the timin just bad right now, but I'll see ha lata on this summa."

"Oh shit! The queen comin back? Her and Baddie the only two FEMALES I know who struck fear in niggas hearts. Ion think NOLA ready fa that."

"I know, but she ain't comin back fa that, I just gotta explain some shit, and then she'll probably be gone afta that."

"You gotta bring Baby Face hea, we kinda miss havin ha around."

"Ion know man, I'll see what I can do, but I doubt if she comes through."

"I'll go to mom's house, that's whea y'all meetin at?"

"Probably."

"I'll be there."

"Of course you will, but let's go make sure these niggas ready fa ta'night."

"Nah, what we need ta do is find out who sent Tiffany in hea, and then go through wit er'thang."

"Baddie knocked ha ass out cold."

"Nightmare can get ha up."

"Unless he can kill and/or torture ha, he not gon do it, and you know that."

"True. Call up Steelo."

__

"Get ha ass up!" I yelled when I walked in the dungeon, Baddie and Steelo was still in hea. Baddie went and grabbed a bucket.

"Don't dump that on ha, I need ha alive fa some answas and that's Nightmare acid bucket." I told ha and she nodded then found an empty bucket and filled it wit water.

That snake bitch woke up wit a groan, and slightly opened ha eyes.

"Who sent yo ass hea?" Loco asked gettin straight ta the point.

"Befoe you lie, just know Bad Ass hea gon deck yo shit er'time you do or tell us some shit that ain't sittin right wit us. And if you keep lyin, Nightmare gon have yo head on ya nigga doe step." I warned ha ass befoe she could speak.

"Rico sent me." she said wit a lil fear in ha.

"Why you do it?"

"He used ta be my brotha, Tre, best friend, but he set my brotha up and got him killed. Rico all about power and money, and he'll kill anybody who get in his way, he wanted Tre out and used the fact he had a baby on the way to try and get him out, but Tre just wanted to save up some moe and then he was gon be out. Guess that didn't sit right wit Rico, because about 2 weeks afta Tre found out he was havin a baby, he was killed, and only 4 people knew; me, him, his baby mama, and Rico."