2.

"Come on, just show me. Then I can really be ya lil rida," my girlfriend of almost 3 years begged. I was cleanin one of my guns, and all of a sudden she wants ta learn how ta shoot. Shawty got a bad tempa, and ion need ha flippin the script and shoot my ass if it come down to it.

"I will, one day, but it ain't gon be ta'day." I was tryin ta dismiss it, but I dun spoiled ha a lil too much, so I know she ain't gon give up askin.

"Be real with me, and give me a straight answer." she sighed like she was annoyed. She say she know me betta than I know myself, so she prolly saw straight through that bullshit ass answa.

I put the gun I was cleanin on the coffee table, and pulled out anotha one ta clean. But I ain't clean it yet, I just sat it on the table.

"Aight, look, I'll show you, but you gotta promise me something first." Ha eyes lit up as soon as I said I'll show ha. Spoiled ass. She nodded ha head ta encourage me ta go on. "When I show you, you gotta promise yeen gon haul off and shoot a nigga when he piss you off, since you claim I do it daily." she laughed a lil, but agreed.

"Aight, we'll do this shit soon. I'm not promisin a date, but just know I got'cha, cool?" I asked, she nodded befo walkin off. I'll show ha on our 3rd anniversary, since it's comin up soon, and we'll prolly go ta the gun range at the trap or some shit.

"Here." she handed me 3 fat ass blunts. One of the reasons I love ha and don't want ha ta go nowhea is because she always keep my shit rolled, and bring me at least 2 wheneva she think I need em. "She'on really smoke too much, hell she only smoke a handful of times a year.

"Wouldn't need these if you wasn't so damn spoiled." I smirked takin the blunts out ha hand.

"That's yo fault nigga!" she kissed then bit my cheek, and ran upstairs laughin. I just shook my head, ha lil ass gon be the death of me.

Afta smokin a blunt and a half, I got called ta handle some shit at the trap, so I went upstairs ta holla at my lil thung wannabe befo I leave.

"I'm out." I told ha befo makin my way ta ha and then kissed ha quickly. "I'm leavin my heart."

She looked at me wit ha beautiful smile. "And I'm keepin it safe."

She always call me heartless when I'm at the trap, so she said she would keep it safe wheneva I'm up thea. And some whea, that just became normal fa us ta say. I ain't gon lie I'm a soft ass, big-hearted nigga around ha. And at the trap, I'm the complete opposite. We all are, that's just all apart of this life. It comes wit the territory.

__

Shit! I still can't believe I let ha go. Shawty was fuckin perfect! She ain't neva question me about none of the shit I was doin, which mean she trusted the fuck out me. She ain't trip off these random ass thot that popped up unless they started poppin off at the mouth. When that happened, hands was thrown and my baby girl always came out on top.

The last day I saw ha, I was too heartless fa my own likin. I basically told ha it was eitha me or our baby, and as a result I ain't seen ha in ova 5 years and I ain't heard from ha in bout 4 years.

And since she she did leave that day and never came back, I've always wondered what she had. It's rare that she and the baby don't cross my mind at least once a week. I know I had a part in the pregnancy, but I wasn't ready ta bring a baby into my lifestyle. That day she left, was the same day I found out some niggas was lookin fa me, it was price on my head, and bringin a baby into that would not have been a good look. I ain't need ha stressin out and riskin our baby life, nor did I need ha tryin ta play Bonnie ta my Clyde while she was pregnant.

I know I coulda just told ha ta leave until shit was settled, but my mind was erywhea then. I can't blame nobody but myself fa this fucked up situation I'm in. I just hope my lil thug and our baby straight.