The boys all summon their bejeweled pens and with a wave, the lab clothes change into their dorm uniforms.

   Riddle looks to his pen uneasily. "We were also able to summon the magical pens Styx confiscated from us. It was worryingly easy. Something is definitely afoot."

   "Magic readings detected within ten meter radius. Termination mode engaged."

   The boys whirl around and spot a group of Charon soldiers rushing towards them. They stand in defensive positions and ready themselves for a fight. The Charon soldiers aim their spears, electricity cackles around them. With their magic back, the boys stand a better chance.

   The soldiers shoot lightning at them but the boys dodge, striking back with their own magic. Now facing against some of the most powerful students of the school all together, the Charon soldiers are forced back. The boys easily gain the upper hand and defeat the soldiers. They fall to the ground with blue spark coming off their armor.

   Azul whipes his brow. "We managed to take them down."

   Jamil crouches down, taking the face plate off of a soldier. "Look. No one's inside this armor."

   The Charon soldiers are just empty suits of armor. Nothing but wires and gadgets inside.

   "This was nothing like the attack at school." Leona growls. "They were clearly out for blood this time. I've got a real bad feeling about this."

   Vil hums. "I suppose we don't have time for a leisurely chat. Let's head to the control room before matters get worse. I believe the 'boss' should be there. Oh, wait, one moment. I almost forgot."

   "What?" Leona quirks an eye as Vil rushes back and picks up something.

   Vil smirks as he holds up the tonic bottle. "My special serum. I certainly can't leave this behind."

   Leona scoffs. "Everything's goin' haywire, and you're worried about dry skin? Supermodels must have it tough."

   Vil chuckles. "Call it what you like. But this is my good luck serum."

   In another room, you play games on a tablet when the power shuts off. The tablet your holding powers off too. Epel looks up at the lights.

   "What in the world? The power just went out."

   You press the power button but the tablet doesn't turn back on. "The tablet's dead. It won't turn back on."

   Rook presses the intercom button. "The intercom isn't responding either, so we can't reach HQ. And the door lock isn't budging."

   Epel stands from his seat. "So we're trapped?"

   Rook presses a finger to his lips, shushing Epel. "I hear something outside. From what I can gather, the residents here are just as surprised by the power outage as we are. All the staff are heading to HQ."

   You hold your arm. "This can't be good."

   "What should we do?" Epel asks. "Would it be better to wait until Ortho comes to get us?"

   Rook hums. "Just a moment, if you please." Magic swirls around him. "Come, see if you can flee from me. Arrow Afar. Vil's group has left their rooms. They're moving through HQ right now."

   "Wait, what?" Epel exclaims. "But you didn't get to see them earlier. How did you cast your signature spell?"

   Rook just chuckles. "Truth be told, I cast it on one of the products in Vil's care package."