(Date: August 14, 2024)

A couple days have passed, some things did change. Me and Hoshino were finally a couple, she's my girlfriend now, and I love her in every single way. And Karin and Serina also became a couple, which they're also the cutest couple I've ever seen. Me and Hoshino were cuddling in bed, until we heard a very loud horn. Me, Hoshino, Karin and Serina ran outside to see what it was, we saw a small black mini chevy school bus that had two masked men. They looked at all four of us as they passed by, I was confused and freaking out to figure out if it was the same men from my dream. But the men in my dream were blurry and unrecognizable, while the men on the bus were clear as day. I shrugged it off as all of us went back inside the house. Me and Hoshino went back to bed and cuddled as we hear moaning coming from Karin's bedroom, I shrugged it off as I said to Hoshino "it's fine, he lost his virginity before". She giggled as we snuggled each other and kissed each other. That night, me and Hoshino were snuggled up to each other until we saw Karin and Serina get in bed as it was her first time sleeping with Karin, if I remember correctly, I whispered to Karin "you're gonna do great with her!", he gave me a soft smile as he closed the door to his room. Me and Hoshino giggled and kissed each other goodnight as I snuggled up, hoping that tomorrow won't be bad... right?... well...