(Date: July 20, 2024)

I had woken up, to suddenly see a beautiful Hoshino sleeping next to me, all snuggled up. I didn't wanna get up because it would wake her up, so I got more comfortable in bed and snuggled up to Hoshino. After like 15 minutes, Hoshino finally had woken up, noticed that I was snuggled up to her like how she was to me when I woke up, so she did what I did and laid back down in bed and snuggled up to me. After 5 minutes, me and Hoshino both waken up at the same time, we didn't wanna leave each other's grasp, so we snuggled up to each other again, but didn't plan on falling asleep. Later, we saw Karin making breakfast for me, Hoshino and himself. After we ate, Hoshino suddenly said to me "Hey Dom, I'm thinking of walking outside today. Wanna join me?". I agreed to go with her, so we got dressed and headed outside. We started off by walking past Karin's school, then we walked along the path more and more until we reached the countryside. Every time a second has passed, I felt more and more clingy to Hoshino, and I think she felt the same way as she rested her head on my shoulder. As we kept walking along the green countryside of Kentucky, we both stopped and looked at each other. I could felt my heart beating harder and harder out of my chest as I look at Hoshino's beautiful blue and orange eyes, then... at that very moment... we felt each other lose ourselves as we got closer to each other's faces. And as soon as we closed our eyes... I've felt it... I've felt it happen. I could just tell with my eyes closed that... me and Hoshino were... kissing on the green Kentucky countryside. I didn't want it to stop, neither did her... so we kissed all day until we fell onto the grass, holding each other's hands as we snuggled up to each other and slept on the green countryside that Kentucky owned.