(Date: July 18, 2024)

It was such a beautiful day, the wind was slow but soft, making every tree breeze, going unnoticed. The birds flew in the wind, and singing like not a care in the world. The flowers bloomed, slowly coming out of the ground to be noticed by the ones who passed them. The sky, showing off it's baby blue atmosphere, and forming it's fluffy clouds into anything it wanted. And then, there was me, walking along the lovely grounds of Kentucky, as I went to go get some food, as I covered my face with my hood from embarrassment, I accidentally run into someone. As I took off the hood from my eyes, I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen... Hoshino Takanashi~. She looked at me with the most beautiful eyes anyone has ever seen, her hair was as pink as cotton candy, and her body... her body was something else~. She suddenly said to me "sorry, I was trying to get to my hotel, I'm not staying here long.", as I almost blush my face out of existence, she said "M-My name's Hoshino, by the way. Hoshino Takanashi.". I finally spit out the words "D-Dominick, t-that's my name.", she giggled at my sudden wobbly voice, and then she skipped along to her hotel room. I'm not gonna lie when I say this, I wanted to fall on the ground again from how beautiful she was, but I fell on a wall instead. I have told KarinX4014 about this, I guess he was pretty glad about who I met, but then realized who's name I said. So, I went to bed with a soft smile on my face, knowing that the next day would be better, or so I thought, as it became much better.