(Date: July 25, 2024)

The next morning, I wake up to see a sleeping Karin with a soft smile on his face after his date. I rolled my eyes and smirk as I went back to bed to wake up Hoshino. As I got into bed, I poked her shoulder just to see her not wake up. I shrugged it off as I snuggled her as she snuggled me back, as she slowly opened her beautiful eyes, I whispered to her "I guess you're right, his date did go well.", I snuggled her more as I said "very well.". She giggled as she took a guess how Karin's sleeping well, as she closed her eyes and gave a soft smile, I giggled as I told her that's how he is sleeping. Me and Hoshino giggled as we snuggled each other good morning, later when I was making breakfast, I saw Karin walk out of his room with the most "successful date" face I've ever seen. I chuckled as I said "good morning, sleeping beauty. How was your date, last night?". As he sat down, he said "just... no questions.", with the most lewd grin I've ever seen as I can almost see his eyes turn into heart eyes. I giggled and rolled my eyes with a smirk as I give everyone including myself some breakfast. Later, as Karin was gone with his recently bought Toyota AE86 to be with his soon-to-be girlfriend Serina, me and Hoshino cuddled in bed, with all the time to ourselves. As I kissed Hoshino's forehead as I snuggle up to her, almost sleeping in her grasp. Then, Karin got back home with the most lewd smile I've ever seen, I said to him "can't get enough of her, can't you?" as I smirk, he softly shakes his head as he goes to his room, laying in his bed, not even going to close the door. Night arrives, me and Hoshino decided to cuddle in bed, but suddenly, she asked me "soooo... how much do you like mine?". Remembering the confession I made to her yesterday, I just quietly said "very much", as I snuggle her more. She giggled as she said "I guess you really do love me, huh?" as I softly nod with a soft smile. We kissed each other goodnight as we snuggled each other to sleep, not knowing that tomorrow would be so much, much better.