A Dangerous impulse

I came here because I needed some fresh air and discovered that the department had a backyard. You were talking to yourself when I got there, so I waited. He retorted, "I believe you may have uttered with yourself once more, but you chose not to, so you just came.

"Are you stuck with me wherever I go?" she exclaimed. You either arrived there or were there already." "No, I'm not; it's just a miracle or karma," he explained before mumbling something under his breath. "But I want to be stuck with you." "Do you say something?" she asked. "No, I don't," he replied, and she gave a nod.

"So what were you really saying about concentrating on a goal or something like that?" he inquired. With an eye roll, she replied, "None of your stuff." He replied, "Did you just roll your eyes on me?" "Yes, so what?" was her response.

(He grasped her by the chin and gave her a passionate kiss. She became severely retarded as a result of the recent events. As she regained consciousness, he continued to plant a kiss on her lips. She nuzzled her lower lip and pulled him away.)

"What are you doing? Have you lost your mind? Are you sensibly aware? She asked, "Why did you kiss me without asking for authorization just now?"

CARLOS POV:

Her eyes drew me in immediately. Every time I look into her eyes, I feel at ease. I also completely ignored everything. She was the first girl to roll her eyes at me, and I'm not sure what occurred this time either. Thus, I believe I was offended.

"What are you doing? Have you lost your mind? Are you sensibly aware? She asked, "Why did you kiss me without asking for authorization just now?"she asked me.

Kiss. Did I just give her a smooch? Just how the fuck does it. She is correct, of course. I become hypnotised whenever I lay eyes on her, and I lose all sense of reality.

I made a simple oversight. That is not what I mean. That was a major mistake, and I informed her. "You just kissed me, and now you are saying that it was a mistake; you just stole my first kiss."

I was her first kiss, which indicates that she hasn't yet lost her virginity. This is the finest, in my opinion, and I'm craving her even more now. Her body and soul are everything I want.

"What are you thinking now?". Well, I understand that you now want to convince me that you are guilty, even though you aren't. You merely wish to confirm to me that you are at fault."

Yes, she is correct. I want her, yet I'm not guilty. I'm going to get her because I want her in my life. Her lips, ah, her lips endure the plums of mango and the gentle petals of rose. They taste and feel amazing. Please allow me to give her one more kiss. No, I can't, since doing this will make her angry with me. Thus, I would like to apologise rather than take a risk.

AZZURA POV:

"No, be aware; I truly apologise. I have no idea how to be sincere. I regret it." he said.

I am aware that he was not genuinely guilty. He was naive, yet he was regretful. And I was too shocked to say what he had just done to me. Just now, he took my first kiss. I can't be here anymore, whatsoever.

(Azzura gets up and rushes into her section while wearing a furious expression. Carlos chases her before she has entered the department.)

I really apologise. And I am, truly. It was simply a mistake. Kindly have faith in me." I heard Carlos say it behind my back. "All right, I get it. But please don't show your face to me ever again," I said to him. "Are you understanding?" I moved on after he gave me a nod.

The problem is that I am aware that after this mission, we will need to meet frequently. Thus, if we are unable to see each other's faces, this cannot be occurring. However, it's possible that he is truly guilty, in which case perhaps he won't ever reveal his face to me. However, since he is not guilty, I am aware that this is not feasible.

One thing, though: his blood tastes like a powerful, alpha guy. And, I suppose, a blend of formidable warriors.

(She was rubbing her own lips as she considered this.)

"Oh, Azurra, please stop; you are once again thinking outside of the syllabus. Work." I told myself I had to go work on my mission, so I should get to my cabin.