Mission:CrossFire

(Later, when Dante approached Azzura, he told her that the SIS department had called. The White Collars are the team that the High Flyers wish to join. The mission of Cross Fire has been entrusted to them.)

"I don't want to collaborate with them; simply say no. And what the mission is about." I asked Ninja. He stated, "This is Mission Crossfire, a drug dealer named Marco Nicolo; that's their target."

Marco, how? How can they discover him? What's happening? If this was irrelevant to me, I would never go. But now, I suppose I must say yes to them.

"Ninja, simply say yes to them."I and my crew are prepared to go." "But just a few seconds ago, you refused it; now what happened?" asked the man. "I just feel like it will be fun, so I will be going on this mission with them," I said. He nodded and called the NCA department to inform them that we were on board for this mission.

My team was working. I just sent a message to the WhatsApp group. And I told them that we'd be out on a mission with Team High fliers at ten p.m., so be ready. On the other hand, I messaged Anaya to come to our flat to pick out a dress.

I make my way into the flat. When I arrived, there were two present boxes that I picked up and brought inside. There were cards on top of both boxes, which I read. One said, "Hertzblatt, there is a dress for you in the box; please wear it on mission. This is a quest, but it involves a ball dance. So wear it, and be sure to put the couple ring that is inside. We're pretending to be a couple.

What couple? And what ball dance? What is happening? Anyway, Anaya got her outfit, and now it's just me. But first, I need to inform my crew that it is a ball dance mission. So wear a dress that relates to this. Anaya entered five minutes after I sent the message, catching her breath.

"Why are you breathless about what happened?" I asked. She said, "I came in a hurry after reading your ball message." "I just ran." She told me. "You do not need to be in a rush. I know you came here in a hurry because you were wondering what you would do now since you didn't have a dress. This and that, but someone had already sent you a dress. (Hertzblatt)*"

Who sent me the garment, and what is Hertzblatt? She asked. "Oh, you don't know what Hertzblatt is." "No," she replied, "I have no idea what that is." I advised her, "Ask this from the person who sent you the dress. Now change; I'd like to see how you appear. She nodded, scooped up the boxes, and proceeded to the changing room.

She did not change, so I asked her, "Is there a problem with the dress, that it does not fit, or is it revealing some body part?" There are none of them; there are two boxes, and I believe one is for you because it is from Agent Black, but I do not believe it is for me because it is addressed to my Schatz." She told me.

I instructed her to show me. And I'm done with this boy. The card devours, "I am sorry." Accept it as an apology, and there is a couple's ring inside. My Schatz, we must pretend to be a pair in order to gain access. I simply rolled my eyes at the packaging. I just randomly decided to wear that dress.

"So, are you wearing that dress?" Anaya asked me. "Yes, I am." She said, "Aha, that's excellent. "You'll look as hot as the sun in this." "And you will look cute in this," I replied.

(We created two separate potions for changing, but one makeup room.)

When I wore that dress and looked in the mirror, I thought, "How the fuck does that man know my perfect size?" It had spaghetti-style sleeves, and the fit highlighted my curves. There was a set of jewels, which was thankfully not heavy, but I believe it was pretty valuable. The ring was also lightweight and costly. Yes, they are pricey. The jewellery set was made up of diamonds and rubies. The ring was likewise crafted from garnet and diamonds.