Chapter eleven.

(Back in full swing I promise.)

Prince Evan's POV.

Someone would label me as brainwashed, obsessed or stupid but I knew I was all of those and simply just too proud to be. Obsession for him I'd call poison which killed me slowly knowing I'd never have him for my own. I couldn't hold him or touch him like all his one night stands did. The deepest his love for me would ever go was only brotherly love.

Sanity I had lost a while back. Things I hoped nobody saw, feelings I hoped no one was able to read into and movements I hoped no one else heard. I'm a creep in the dark looking for the wrongs that hopefully would turn right if I bend them enough to. Deep inside I had a sudden hunger. You ever know you don't like someone just because they went ahead and tainted what was and always will be yours.

Kill me. I'm stupid for ever thinking a little mistake would get him to forget that little pest that keeps bitting more than he can chew. In all of his glory I saw him walking out of that little servant's room, looking like a mess and as my thoughts played games with me making me think of which was nothing but a sin committed without my knowledge,I still didn't want to think they actually did something or in all honesty it actually happened. I'd lose every little sanity keeping me sane.

But there he was with his cheeky grin walking my way. It's either he knew I didn't like him or he chose to be a thorn in my flesh just because he didn't like seeing me as calm as I had been since he actually got here with the princess. Since my father outed it was an alright thing for him to befriend me, this fool had never left me alone or left me to breathe for one mere hour. His been following me around like a lost puppy.

"Prince Evan." He greeted bowing, although I didn't like him, his voice made my body tingle. A weakness he shall never find out.

"Prince Adar." I shot back. I knew my voice didn't sound welcoming and I could tell he knew because he raised his eyebrow as he thought for a second if I was just coming off as rude or just having a bad day. This was their second day here and I already wanted them gone.

"Your brother, Prince Melus, did the honors of showing my sister around yesterday. I was hoping you'd do the same this fine accustomed morning?" He asked questioningly.

"Get a maid." I replied stern. "I'm not interested." Was the last thing I said before walking off the same direction he came. My focus was on my brother who for now was too dirty for me not to question. My questions were yet to be answered. I wasn't so ready to deal with some random prince who was my soon to be brother in law. It disgusted me thinking about it.

With each step wider than the last I finally got to my brother's chambers. The guards let me in without booking no argument closing the doors as soon as I went in. The room seemed empty, but I heard the bathroom door open as my brother came out with a towel tied on his waist as he ran another towel through his hair. My mouth went agape, here he reminded me one of the reasons I found him attractive, one of the reasons I just couldn't let anyone have him, he just had to be mine.

"Evan?" I heard him say, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yes..." I trailed. Why is that everything I wanted to ask him seemed to faze out of my mind. The man left me in a daze. A mind prep with a lot of questions was left blank just because of a view I never expected to see this morning.

"What's your business here?" He asked again as he got dressed right in front of me. I seemed to have lost all of my focus.

"I came to question you but for some reason I forgot what it was, so I'm going to go." I said pointing my thumbs to the door turning on my heels.