Chapter Seventy Peter

Chapter Seventy
Peter

    Peter thought to himself, "This agreement is in my favor because it seems that I don't know much; I want the truth of this matter." Then he said, "We agree, Mrs. Moyes." Then, as he gathered his things, he got up from his seat and said, "I'm going now, but I'll be back soon to start my work." And he left.
When the door closed behind him, he thought about Mrs. Moyes's words that said "So Scott Moyes didn't tell you everything and hid something." And he said to himself, "Mrs. Moyes's behavior was strange; just like Mr. Moyes's lying is strange, does she realize that I'm just a writer in appearance? No, that's impossible. What was that danger sign? I have to be more careful."
Peter returned to Mr. Collins' house. The house was silent. Peter threw himself on the bed while his mind was busy thinking about the strange events of that day; tired and frustrated, he got up from his place and went to the kitchen to drink water, as soon as he turned around he saw Mr. Collins standing quietly in the middle of the room and looking directly into Peter's eyes.
Mr. Collins' look seemed so scary that it almost caused Peter to choke on the water.
  Mr. Collins said, "Peter, when did you come home?"
  Peter coughed a few times and said, "It's been about half an hour since I came home." He said to himself, "Why don't you ask me how I am? Or what I was doing in that cursed house? Are you counting on the fact that maybe I was unconscious then?"
  Mr. Collins approached and took an apple from the fruit basket and said, "Are you still not going back to the company?"
  "I have some work to do for now."
  Mr. Collins threw the apple into the air and then caught it again and said, "So you're not coming back yet! Don't you want to tell me why you took these days off? Maybe I can help you."
  "I don't need your help in this matter."
  "Are you really okay Peter?"
  Peter said, "You're very worried about me today." Then he laughed and said, "To be honest with you, I had a car accident today."
  "Really? Did you go to the hospital?"
  "I went to the hospital and I'm fine now but I feel like you're not feeling well."
  Josh Collins said, "I feel tired, very tired, I'm going to my room to sleep." And he left.
  Peter watched Mr. Collins enter his room and said, "Okay." And then he said to himself, "Are you running away?"