Chapter Forty-Seven Anna

Chapter Forty-Seven
Anna

     The kitchen was not a hidden place because Anna could see them and hear their conversation; the story of Robert's mother was not at all like a secret and Anna knew about it since she had talked to Martin about Robert's mother; she had become a little excited and curious but still did not have Evelin's current address and now that she was missing, for this reason, from Anna's point of view, these events were like an unfinished puzzle that Evelin's role in this story was an important piece to complete the puzzle.
Anna messaged Martin: Robert's mother is missing! Then she said to herself: "Robert, you have Scott Moyer's address! I can easily give it to Martin, it will definitely be useful to him, but I won't do that because I want to see him myself first, but I don't have time for that now." Then she said: "Seriously?! What did you want that address for?"
  "To find something from his parents, he went after the person in question."
  "I can't believe he hated them."
  Robert said: "Anyway, he went after Mr. Chef." Then he changed the subject and said: "By the way, you said why are you going on a trip?!"
Anna, who seemed to not expect such a question from Robert, was confused. She took her eyes off Robert's face and looked at her half-finished coffee cup; finally she said: "It's not a business trip, I haven't traveled for a long time." Then she said to herself: "Sorry Robert, I can't tell you the truth. This is not just for fun."
  "I found out some things about Scott Moyer but I'm not sure they're true; so I won't tell you."
  "Okay; then I'll wait for you."
Now Anna had things to hide from Robert.