Chapter thirteen Peter

Chapter thirteen
Peter

Forty-five minutes had passed since Peter, unaware of everything, pulled the curtain again and put the gun on his temple and wanted to shoot; he still did not believe anyone's words; Peter's cologne bothered him because it reminded him of good memories of the past. As soon as he saw that familiar face; he smiled and said: "You? The annoying old man! Mr. Collins?" Then he said to himself: "The same man in the picture I saw yesterday! Is it really him?"
The young woman who Peter did not know; said in surprise: "Annoying old man! Who are you sir?"
Mr. Collins laughed and said: "Anna is right with him; I bothered him last night and also yesterday and did not let him do his job but if I did not do this Peter was not my heir now; of course he has to work as a manager for a while to attract everyone's attention."
Peter shouted angrily and said: "I do not want to be the heir of your great wealth. I wish you did not bother me last night; then I would not have to endure another hard day; I hate this life. Why do you want to give me all this wealth anyway?"
"Simple because you are my nephew."
Peter, who was shocked, muttered: "I can't believe it."
Mr. Collins said to the bodyguards: "He is free to go wherever he wants."
Peter turned to the door without saying a word and put his hand on the door handle; he wanted to really leave there but heard Mr. Collins say with his own ears: "If you stay here, there are many things about your father that I have to tell you."
Peter's hand loosened; he turned back quietly and stood next to the bed.
Josh Collins said: "Anna, Peter is with you all day today. Is there a problem?"
Anna looked at her watch, then stood up and said: "I have no time to object; I have to go to work."