Chapter Fourteen Anna

Chapter Fourteen
Anna

Anna quickly got into the car and started it with a button; she wanted to hit the road when she saw that same man get in the car and said, "Sir, didn't you realize you had a chance to escape?"
"I did, but I don't want to run away; by the way, I'm Peter Miller."
"Well, I'm Anna Walberg and I want to go to work."
In the hall, a large number of musicians were busy tuning their instruments for practice when Anna arrived and stood at the conductor's podium and the group started practicing; this practice lasted for hours.
Anna turned and saw that Peter Miller had been sitting quietly on one of the chairs in that hall all this time.
Anna said to the musicians, "Well, work hard; good luck. You can rest for two or three hours until the next practice."
One of the female musicians who was one of Anna's friends said, "Anna, who is that sitting there?!"
Anna looked at Peter Miller and said, "Jane, he's kind of one of our family members; you know, Mr. Collins is his uncle."
Jane said, "I can't believe you're upset because of that?!"
Anna was upset but not because of Peter Miller but because of Robert; Anna remembered that when they became friends Robert said one day "I'm afraid of falling in love; I'm like my father and I'm afraid my temper is like him." Anna still didn't understand this; she remembered again Robert said "his parents still fight a lot." Then Anna came to herself and said, "Why should I be upset about this?"
Jane shrugged and said, "Well, it's interesting to know that he was listening very carefully to our work."
Anna left Jane and went to Peter and said, "Do you like music?"
"Yes; why do you ask?"
"Because you were listening very carefully."
"I took some classes but I didn't finish my training."
"I'm hungry; I didn't eat anything for breakfast. How about you? Shall we go to a restaurant?"
They went to a restaurant together and ordered food. In the meantime, some people came forward and asked Anna for an autograph.
Peter, who was surprised, said, "Are you really famous?"
Anna laughed and said, "Well, I'm kind of famous."
"Why kind of! So far, a lot of people have asked for your autograph."
"Because you don't know me despite your interest in music."
"Are you upset that I inherited your father's company?"
"I introduced myself as Anna Walberg; I don't think I said my last name wrong. Mr. Collins is my stepfather. I had the permission and ability to run that company but I'm more interested in music."
Peter said, "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you; these days my mind doesn't work at all; I have no motivation to live. The only reason I'm sitting here now." Suddenly Anna interrupted him and said, "The only reason you're sitting here now is because of the questions you have about your father and probably because your father is someone who made your life difficult. Do you think I'm the happiest person on earth who has no understanding of the hardships of life? But it's not like that, my life has its own difficulties too."
Anna was angry and this was the only time she couldn't keep her usual smile.
Anna got up from her seat and sat quietly in the car for a while until she calmed down.