happy?

A/N:

so yes i know short :P but it'll get longer next chapter!!!! :) anyway tell me what you think!! XD

(Still Trinity’s POV)

*at le interview*

We were sitting backstage at the interview when Lou and Harry stormed in bright pink hair and smirks on their faces- wait smirks? What? I stared at them in shock then looked back Bellena. Who looked back at me as shocked as I was? They…they weren’t mad...what…they had bright oink neon hair for goodness sake!?! Harry walked over to us and sat on us then Niall jumped don top of him and so began the pile of us 1D family until the intveiw lady thing person came out and looked us with wide eyes, until Paul came out and sighed and began removing the tons of thousands of weight on top of us. We smirked and laughed at them until Paul picked us up to making us squeal. Put us down!!!! The lads laughed at our feeble attempts to escape their body guards grip. Paul finally just chuckled and out down. Where we stuck our tongues out at him and went to a quick bathroom run to make sure we didn’t look like we just woke up before going on air. We both went into the bathroom and straightened out our black skinnies and stripped blue and white tanks with our blue blazers. See we matched Lou and Haz Louis in his signature Blue and White striped shirt and Harry in his signature blue blazer. Then we both had our own touch my gold basketball converse. And Bellena in her gold high heeled boots. Then we both small gold bows in our hair and accent gold jewelry. We both looked at each other and nodded, perfect. Show time. We walked out to where the lads stood waiting Harry in his blue blazer and white V-neck black chinos and white converse Louis in his Blue and white stripped tee shirt and black chinos and white converse. There we may be fraternal quadruplets but we liked to match occasionally flaunting that we were four times the trouble. And there was Niall in a stunning blue polo that made his memorizing blue eyes pop (yeah…maybe I had a small crush on Niall but he’s always been more a brother) and his tan chinos Liam in his dark and light blue plaid button up shirt and tan chinos Zayn in his blue and white varsity jacket and grey chinos they all had black converse on. Then the interviewer lady thing person (really need to learn her name) came out and told us we were on live in 5 minutes we all sat down on the couches me Harry Louis and Bellena on one couch Liam Niall and Zayn on the other and interview lady on the chair in-between. The camera man counted down live in 5-4-3-2-1.