Unknown

Taehyung sat across from Min Ji in their favorite café, the gentle hum of conversation and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee enveloping them

Taehyung sat across from Min Ji in their favorite café, the gentle hum of conversation and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee enveloping them. His eyes sparkled with affection as he listened to her talk about her day, her laughter a melody that warmed his heart.

As they shared stolen glances and whispered promises, neither of them noticed the shadowy figures lingering outside, their eyes fixed on Taehyung with chilling intensity.

Jungkook and Heejin stood across the street, their gazes locked on Taehyung with a predatory focus. Behind their seemingly ordinary facades lurked a darkness that only they could comprehend, fueled by twisted desires and festering wounds from their past.

With a silent nod, Jungkook and sun hee exchanged a knowing glance before disappearing into the crowd, their intentions veiled in secrecy as they plotted their next move.

Inside the cafe, Taehyung and Min Ji lingered over their cups, oblivious to the looming threat that hovered just beyond their reach.

Little did they know, their idyllic world was about to be shattered by the shadows of deception that lurked in the darkness, waiting to unleash their malevolent intentions upon them.

And with that, the café plunged into silence, leaving Taehyung and Min Ji to confront the ominous presence that had invaded their sanctuary.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Byee