Alexia Putellas X Y/N~I Don't Do Relationships~

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Until eventually, we realised the time, and with that, we all got up, exchanged hugs, and final goodbyes before parting ways.

Danny led me straight out the back entrance and into the car, back to the hotel.

Soon as I got back to my hotel room, I jumped onto my bed, my body immediately relaxing as I got comfy on the bed.

After a little while of lying down, I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and my
notifications were flooded, as usual after a show.

I did the usual and went through each social media app, flicking through whatever was there to look at, checking on twitter, seeing what people thought of the show, going on facebook to have a little catch-up on what family and friends were up to, before lastly going onto instagram, where there were the most notifications.

I clicked onto my mentions, and there were just thousands of them, people at the show, at the meet & greet, the lot. I liked a few of them, including the ones that the Barça girls had tagged me
in.

I eventually found myself scrolling through my main feed, and just as I were about to lock my phone, a message came through.

AlexiaPutellas:
I got your tickets for tomorrow's game sorted, if you do get to come :)

*PDF DOCUMENT ATTACHED*

YnLn:
Thank You, Alexia. Should be good to come, look forward to seeing you all play x

AlexiaPutellas:
No problem, Y/n. see you tomorrow, hopefully :)

YnLn:
Buenas noches, Alexia x

AlexiaPutellas:
Sleep well, Yn 🤍

I liked the last message before locking my phone and shutting my eyes, quickly drifting off into a deep sleep.

The following evening..

After picking up a new Barça shirt at the Camp Nou store, it was time to head into the notorious stadium itself.

The atmosphere immediately at Camp Nou is something out of this world. Like nothing I've ever experienced, it left me speechless.

Despite all the places i've traveled all over the world, all the shows I have played, this- this is something completely insane. Wow, just wow.

Turns out, Alexia got me a ticket in the VIP section, reserved for family and friends, where I was escorted to, and the view of the full pitch was beautiful.

After taking my seat, I took a photo, uploading it to my insta story.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
WOSO ONESHOTS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें